• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Regarding the vaccines, I think this is a question we All should be asking as members of a longevity-promoting website.

coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
1975 replies to this topic

#1951 pamojja

• 2,841 posts

Posted 18 March 2024 - 12:04 PM

By the sole investigator present.

There is the saying in psychotherapy, that it needs another person attending, for it to work. In meditation, one becomes that other person. One's (allegedly) own psychosis, the clients.

I tried to translate what learned in silent meditation into language, by training in process-oriented psychotherapy. But had to realize, hours of psychotherapy can't reach, where whole-day meditation for years can. At least for me.

That was probably also a reason for success in Soterias. Not hours, but whole days, ongoing. Sorry for posting the German, here is the English version: https://en.wikipedia...tric_treatment)

#1952 Hip

• 2,396 posts

Posted 18 March 2024 - 03:21 PM

Very interesting experiences and speculation, pamojja and Hip. I went to the deep end with shamanic practices, meditation and psychoactives, and ended up in psych ward. That was back in 2015 though. "Shamans swim in the same waters where schizophrenics drown" or so to say. One agreeably good thing about shamanism is the knowledge of medicinal herbs and psychoactives - their safe and therapeutic use. Would definitely like to discuss things more with you guys, but I guess this thread is the wrong place for that. If you make a new thread I'll chime in with more. Not sure which is the correct forum section though, / Humanities / Spirituality perhaps?

Yes, there is this notion that the mystic and the schizophrenic have the same experience, but the mystic enjoys it, and is in a blissful state; whereas the schizophrenic is tortured by the experience.

I am not sure if I agree with that notion, because the mental torture I experienced over 2 and half decades of terrible mental health, which also destroyed everything I had going in my life, was true hell on Earth. My mental health issues were triggered by some sort of gut infection, which became IBS, and threw my body out of its normal balance. Later I caught a second infection which triggered ME/CFS, and made my mental health even worse.

Happy to discuss these mystical things on a new thread.

Edited by Hip, 18 March 2024 - 03:45 PM.

#1953 Hip

• 2,396 posts

Posted 18 March 2024 - 03:35 PM

If you read my posts more carefully, you would have recognized that I never gave medical advice. I just related to the situation through my own experience and perspective.

My pediatrists at birth already prevented any further vaccines after my first set, because they've seen firsthand what catastrophic effects they had on my particular weak immunity. 

You talk about ethics a lot, yet it seems you do not consider the consequences of your words or actions on other people.

We should help other people to make an informed balanced choice about vaccination. Some people are sensitive to vaccinations, and these people need to carefully weigh up the options, and try to make the best choice for them. You have done that for yourself, you have made your own decision; but you poison the online vaccine debate with your ferociously negative views on the COVID vaccines. 

Anyone reading your views on COVID vaccines, and taking your views to heart, might become too frightened to take the vaccine. So your posts poison the debate and unbalance the minds of other people. I understand that you do not want to take the vaccine, and that's perfectly acceptable. 

But ethics means thinking about the effect of your words and actions on others; and your words may result in unbalancing the decision process in other people. 

I know some ME/CFS patients online who have had serious side effects from the COVID vaccines, such as their ME/CFS illness becoming permanently worse after being vaccinated. These people will post their vaccine story online.

But to their credit, even though they were harmed by the vaccine, they do not condemn it, and they make a point of saying that they are not anti-vaccine, and that they generally think that vaccines are a good thing. They make it clear in their words that they do not want to put people off taking the COVID vaccine, because they still believe these vaccines are generally beneficial, even though they were one of a small number of unlucky people who experienced adverse effects from the vaccine.

That is a shining example of ethics, and consideration for other people, which you would do well to follow. You must not just think of your own perspective and your own medical needs when discussing vaccines; if you are ethical, you must consider the circumstances of others, and you must consider the effect your words have on others.

People who are considerate to others will always post a balanced account of these vaccine.  

You are not the only one here who shows no consideration for others. There are lots of people on this vaccine thread who only think of themselves and their own perspective, but do not consider the effect of their words on other people. 

Edited by Hip, 18 March 2024 - 03:43 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#1954 Galaxyshock

• 1,470 posts

Posted 18 March 2024 - 04:08 PM

Yes, there is this notion that the mystic and the schizophrenic have the same experience, but the mystic enjoys it, and is in a blissful state; whereas the schizophrenic is tortured by the experience.

I am not sure if I agree with that notion, because the mental torture I experienced over 2 and half decades of terrible mental health, which also destroyed everything I had going in my life, was true hell on Earth. My mental health issues were triggered by some sort of gut infection, which became IBS, and threw my body out of its normal balance. Later I caught a second infection which triggered ME/CFS, and made my mental health even worse.

Happy to discuss these mystical things on a new thread.

Very sorry to hear you have had to go through that. ME/CFS sounds like a terrible condition. I have had my "share" of illnesses too, and until these torturous things are resolved, from human suffering, I don't really see a point for life-extension.

I think I'll make a thread about these mystic / spiritual / meditation things if no-one else will, but have to think about what would be the best approach.

#1955 Hip

• 2,396 posts

Posted 18 March 2024 - 04:29 PM

Very sorry to hear you have had to go through that. ME/CFS sounds like a terrible condition. I have had my "share" of illnesses too, and until these torturous things are resolved, from human suffering, I don't really see a point for life-extension.

I think I'll make a thread about these mystic / spiritual / meditation things if no-one else will, but have to think about what would be the best approach.

I've found no direct suffering from ME/CFS. ME/CFS can greatly limit your life, especially if you are housebound (like me) or bedbound. But it causes me no direct suffering. 

The only direct suffering comes from mental health symptoms that I have, which may be similar to yours: anhedonia, generalised anxiety disorder, depression, blunted emotions, autism-like oversensitivity to stress and conflict, mild psychosis-type symptoms, desire for social withdrawal, and others. Many of these symptoms are schizophrenia symptoms, and I can relate to the illness of simple schizophrenia, which only involves the negative symptoms of schizophrenia, but not the positive ones. As you know, the negative symptoms are much harder to treat than the positive symptoms.

• Informative x 1

#1956 Galaxyshock

• 1,470 posts

Posted 18 March 2024 - 04:43 PM

I've found no direct suffering from ME/CFS. ME/CFS can greatly limit your life, especially if you are housebound (like me) or bedbound. But it causes me no direct suffering. 

The only direct suffering comes from mental health symptoms that I have, which may be similar to yours: anhedonia, generalised anxiety disorder, depression, blunted emotions, autism-like oversensitivity to stress and conflict, mild psychosis-type symptoms, desire for social withdrawal, and others. Many of these symptoms are schizophrenia symptoms, and I can relate to the illness of simple schizophrenia, which only involves the negative symptoms of schizophrenia, but not the positive ones. As you know, the negative symptoms are much harder to treat than the positive symptoms.

I do relate to the mental health symptoms, I pretty much have them all. Severe psychotic symptoms can be a real hassle too, to the point of living your worst nightmare day in and out and not knowing if it's ever going to stop. If they didn't come to my apartment with police and emergency care unit, I propably would have died. That was my 2018 psychotic episode, the 2015 wasn't so severe and included many positive themes. It's been over five years with zero psychotic symptoms now so that definitely affects my optimism that I can live a good life, even with the negative symptomology.

• like x 1

#1957 pamojja

• 2,841 posts

Posted 18 March 2024 - 06:19 PM

People who are considerate to others will always post a balanced account of these vaccine. 

You are lying, again. Mass media and all irresponsible public players lied the mRNA would be safe and effective. Hip added, many more millions could die without vaccines according to fancy modeling. So there had to be a balancing, which I did by making it clear, it has to be an individual risk/benefit analysis. For example here:

Vaccination is always a personal risk/benefit analysis and decision. Personally at 53 I don't even remember my last flu. The last sickness-leave for 3 days due to a cold was in 2006. Had many other infectious dieseases though (malarias, schistosomiasis, mypericarditis, spondilodiscitis), where no vaccination would be available.

My last vaccination was in 1993 before going for 1 1/2 year to Africa (overland). Where the senior regional health-officer accidentally give my the 10 time dose of polio vaccine. Such always possible accidents, and not even remembering my last flu, is decisive in my case not even consider to vaccinate again.

Concerning covid, having taken care of comorbidities, the probabilty compared to major killers like CVD and cancer are just too slim. Though as said, that's my personal risk/benefit evaluation only. You might have different experiences, and decide otherwise.

I never lied like you still to the blue from the sky to manipulate others to take a potentially dangerous, because not long-term studied vaccine.

Edited by pamojja, 18 March 2024 - 06:20 PM.

#1958 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,058 posts

Posted 18 March 2024 - 09:12 PM

Sadly, another (50s and healthy) friend of mine who took the COVID injection and multiple boosters has now developed seizures - never a history of seizures before. I can't ignore the many healthy people I know have suffered serious side effects, suspiciously timed with the COVID injections. Strokes, brain bleeding, cancer, heart problems, vision problems, etc... all of the side effects that were listed in the Pfizer trial. It is still a minority of the people I know who took the injections, but it is the most serious side effects I have ever seen from any medication/therapy.

• Agree x 2

#1959 Mind

• 19,058 posts

Posted 18 March 2024 - 09:59 PM

Just a few items of note

New (small) study demonstrates that for those who end up with severe COVID, the vaccinated are much more likely to die than the unvaccinated.

Japanese scientists issue a white paper over concerns of the blood supply being contaminated with COVID injection material (pre-print)

Not only is the CDC hiding safety information regarding the COVID injections. The UK is as well. Seriously, when did this become acceptable? It is so unethical and antithetical to a free, open, and trustworthy society.

A group of statisticians shows how the efficacy of the COVID injections was over-stated due to selection bias. They identified 39 studies that were deficient or unreliable. It has mainly to due with the categorization of people as unvaccinated for up to a month after their first injection. It was shown that even if a vaccine was a placebo or had negative efficacy, it can still be shown to have nearly 100% efficacy if you label the vaccinated as unvaccinated for 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, etc.. after they have been injected. In addition, as was pointed out multiple times earlier in this discussion, if the injected people were not tested for prior infection, then the study is just about useless, because natural immunity has been proven to be much stronger and longer-lasting than the injections.

• Informative x 3

#1960 Hip

• 2,396 posts

Posted 19 March 2024 - 12:06 AM

Sadly, another (50s and healthy) friend of mine who took the COVID injection and multiple boosters has now developed seizures - never a history of seizures before. I can't ignore the many healthy people I know have suffered serious side effects, suspiciously timed with the COVID injections. Strokes, brain bleeding, cancer, heart problems, vision problems, etc... all of the side effects that were listed in the Pfizer trial. It is still a minority of the people I know who took the injections, but it is the most serious side effects I have ever seen from any medication/therapy.

Mind generally refuses to admit or accept that COVID infection itself causes all sorts of ling term ill effects, and so when it comes to conversations about the damaging effects of COVID infection, ti seems Mind can be beyond radio contact.  

However, for anyone else who is receptive, you might like to read this paper which found that 0.81% of those catching COVID developed seizures within 6 months of the infection.

Edited by Hip, 19 March 2024 - 01:06 AM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • like x 1

#1961 joesixpack

• 467 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 March 2024 - 08:24 AM

In case anyone had doubts about the motives behind the use of the untested vaccines on billions of people, take a look at this.

https://twitter.com/...sage5671405/pg1

“We’ve now essentially, clinically tested the vaccine on billions of people worldwide” Barack Obama confirming that you were all Guinea Pigs in the biggest human experiment ever - whereby you injected a new experimental mRNA Gene Therapy technology several times, all for a mild pathogen which is identical to the flu.

Edited by joesixpack, 19 March 2024 - 08:27 AM.

• Good Point x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#1962 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 20 March 2024 - 03:20 PM

“We’ve now essentially, clinically tested the vaccine on billions of people worldwide” Barack Obama confirming that you were all Guinea Pigs in the biggest human experiment ever - whereby you injected a new experimental mRNA Gene Therapy technology several times, all for a mild pathogen which is identical to the flu.

This has always been my biggest issue. The first roll out of an mRNA vaccine should never have been on what really amounts to a very significant percentage of the global population. You just don't do new pharmaceutical technology on that scale as your initial deployment. 

The only way this would have made sense (potentially) is if there was no other viable technology.

The way Pfizer and Moderna sold the FDA on this is that they promised effectivity in the 90+ percent range. And a vaccine that would remain effective for a year or more.

That turned out to be more like a 50-60% effective vaccine that lasts at best 6 months, more realistically 3-4 months. Had that been stated up front I don't think mRNA vaccines would have ever been approved for covid. Other vaccine technologies could have delivered that same level of performance.

Edited by Daniel Cooper, 20 March 2024 - 03:33 PM.

• Good Point x 2
  • Agree x 1

#1963 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 21 March 2024 - 01:08 AM

What a silly post.

If you want to start hating corporations for their unethical practices, you have a lot of choice, because most corporations are unethical in some respect.

I wonder how many women continued to use Johnson and Johnson products after the talcum powder betrayal, I mean because its silly to suspect they might do it again...

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#1964 Mind

• 19,058 posts

Posted 29 March 2024 - 07:37 PM

The CDC and other "health" bureaucrats say don't worry about getting myocarditis after the COVID injection (proven through multiple peer-reviewed studies) - it will be mild. Well, as has been shown several times and now in another study (pre-print), the myocarditis produces scaring of the heart. So you get permanent heart damage. Injected kids also have seizures at a much higher rate than those who did not get the COVID injection. Here the large list of detrimental immune system effects are reviewed.

Another study shows that chronic skin conditions are caused by the COVID injections. The rate is several times higher than in uninjected people. "Health" bureacrats say, well sure, there is a problem here, but it is still a very small number of people. This has been said over and over again for dozens of serious adverse events from the COVID injections - "don't worry, its rare". One has to wonder how many more debilitating health conditions will be allowed for this one "vaccine". If it was any other drug, it would have been pulled from the market a long time ago. Typically, even just one association with a serious adverse event will get a drug yanked and the company fined.

One interesting development is the search for "clean" blood that does not have the manmade COVID genetic material/spike protein in it. Here is one company that has started up.

• like x 2
  • Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#1965 joesixpack

• 467 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 March 2024 - 08:05 AM

The CDC and other "health" bureaucrats say don't worry about getting myocarditis after the COVID injection (proven through multiple peer-reviewed studies) - it will be mild. Well, as has been shown several times and now in another study (pre-print), the myocarditis produces scaring of the heart. So you get permanent heart damage. Injected kids also have seizures at a much higher rate than those who did not get the COVID injection. Here the large list of detrimental immune system effects are reviewed.

Another study shows that chronic skin conditions are caused by the COVID injections. The rate is several times higher than in uninjected people. "Health" bureacrats say, well sure, there is a problem here, but it is still a very small number of people. This has been said over and over again for dozens of serious adverse events from the COVID injections - "don't worry, its rare". One has to wonder how many more debilitating health conditions will be allowed for this one "vaccine". If it was any other drug, it would have been pulled from the market a long time ago. Typically, even just one association with a serious adverse event will get a drug yanked and the company fined.

One interesting development is the search for "clean" blood that does not have the manmade COVID genetic material/spike protein in it. Here is one company that has started up.

This Doctor is finally apologizing for her lies about this.

https://sharylattkis...-other-doctors/

• like x 2

#1966 Lilia

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 April 2024 - 09:02 PM

The fact that the medical establishment acknowledges the long Covid as a genuine condition but it refuses - even at this stage - to engage in any honest debate around vaccine injuries that would help those affected should be a red flag, especially for those who believe that science and doctors would never do anything as horrendous as harming the masses via injections or that a small proportion of vaccine injuries doesn't really matter. Personally, I don't know anybody suffering from debilitating long Covid, but my SIL, a healthy 58 year old woman, has died as a result of the jabs and I have a few friends whose health is ruined by vaccines and doctors refuse to take them seriously when they pinpoint the vaccination as a possible cause of their torment. At which point, one might wonder, will be the line drawn and the truth about these jabs' unprecedented - and unnecessary - level of harm on unsuspecting people who trusted their health providers with their lives become mainstream knowledge? 

As pointed out earlier in this thread, my personal experience with so-called Long Covid doesn't support this kind of fear-mongering. And neither does the science. We know recovery from COVID can take a while. Most case where COVID becomes "a fate worse than death" have stemmed from misguided medical interventions, including the rushed mRNA vaccines. Fortunately there are many ways to support recovery from COVID.  Thousands of studies have been published on this topic. There are a multitude of promising treatment options available to patients.  In most cases, time is proving the best medicine.  

On the other hand, COVID vaccination is associated with cancers, turbo-cancers, neurological impairment, circulatory issues, cardiac injuries, and auto-immune conditions. Many of these issues are extremely challenging to treat.  The medical establishment's refusal to recognise the extent of vaccine injuries means even the mechanisms behind many vaccine injuries aren't well understood, impeding identification of appropriate treatment options.

• like x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#1967 Mind

• 19,058 posts

Posted 06 April 2024 - 02:07 PM

The fact that the medical establishment acknowledges the long Covid as a genuine condition but it refuses - even at this stage - to engage in any honest debate around vaccine injuries that would help those affected should be a red flag, especially for those who believe that science and doctors would never do anything as horrendous as harming the masses via injections or that a small proportion of vaccine injuries doesn't really matter. Personally, I don't know anybody suffering from debilitating long Covid, but my SIL, a healthy 58 year old woman, has died as a result of the jabs and I have a few friends whose health is ruined by vaccines and doctors refuse to take them seriously when they pinpoint the vaccination as a possible cause of their torment. At which point, one might wonder, will be the line drawn and the truth about these jabs' unprecedented - and unnecessary - level of harm on unsuspecting people who trusted their health providers with their lives become mainstream knowledge? 

Same here. I know one person who had a "long-COVID" symptom - lack of smell - for a few months.

Alternatively, I know dozens of family members and acquaintances who have suffered long term side effects from the COVID injections (and a couple of deaths that were temporally associated with the COVID injection)

• Agree x 2

#1968 Mind

• 19,058 posts

Posted 07 April 2024 - 04:35 PM

I'll tell you what happened. Big pharma paid off the government, doctors, media, and hospitals to pressure everyone to take an expensive drug with no good long-term research behind it. They were aware of the side effects, but kept pushing the drug for profits.

That was Merck back in 2004 (Vioxx). I am sure that would never happen again.

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#1969 Mind

• 19,058 posts

Posted 16 April 2024 - 06:20 PM

Edward Dowd continues to track the rise in disease, mortality, and disability in the US and around the world. This dramatic rise is tightly correlated with the rollout of the COVID injections. In a normal sane world, health authorities would be aghast at the excess death and would be investigating accordingly. Instead, we get crickets. The dramatic rise in disease/mortality could be partially due to the horrific and destructive COVID panic measures (lockdowns, isolation, constant fear), but this is another thing that US/UK health authorities do not want to review, since they were the one's pushing the awful policies.

The CDC was finally forced to release the adverse event report they were desperately trying to hide from the public. They received 780,000 serious adverse event reports during the initial rollout of the COVID injections. If people knew that hundreds of thousands of people in the US alone were suffering from the COVID injections, no one would have taken them. Just think about how the CDC and FDA continued to push the injections while knowing the carnage they were seeing behind the scenes. Usually just one serious adverse event or death will prompt the FDA to suspend or reject the approval of a drug. Not this time around. There appears to no limit to the number of deaths the FDA will tolerate in regards to the COVID injections.

The CDC found a link between the COVID injections and tinnitus (discussed several other times in this thread...many reports from around the world) and was hiding it from the public. Remember when health officials in the US/UK told everyone - "don't worry, it just stays in your arm". Getting tinnitus means that it is affecting your neurological system. Remember when Eric Clapton was temporarily paralyzed from the COVID injection. He tried to warn people. The US/UK media shamed him, called him an idiot, and a wacko conspiracy theorist.

One good thing to come from the COVID panic and the realization that US/UK health bureaucracies are incompetent and unethical is that a lot more people are reviewing/critiquing all of the "science" and advice about infectious disease coming from organizations like the CDC. 

• WellResearched x 2

#1970 Hip

• 2,396 posts

Posted 16 April 2024 - 07:24 PM

One good thing to come from the COVID panic and the realization that US/UK health bureaucracies are incompetent and unethical is that a lot more people are reviewing/critiquing all of the "science" and advice about infectious disease coming from organizations like the CDC. 

That's a wonderful piece of quackery you found there Mind! 

It's always entertaining coming to Longecity, to see what new quackery someone has been posting. 

Your link is a truely excellent example of quackery! A book which proposes that colds are not caused by germs, and are not contagious!

Brilliant! Do you have any links to books that argue clouds are not the source of rain? Or that spermatozoa are not the cause of pregnancy?

Edited by Hip, 16 April 2024 - 07:25 PM.

• Unfriendly x 2
  • like x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#1971 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 17 April 2024 - 05:36 AM

Dr Aseem Malhotra is awake

https://twitter.com/...467120469348758

"Pfizer (following Merck’s Vioxx example) paid front groups to push for covid jab mandates after they knew it wasn’t stopping transmission & was causing serious harm.

Why ? Because this is what corporate psychopaths do & will keep doing until WE stop them"

Recent testimony given to Helsinski District Court

https://twitter.com/...536297197219845

Edited by Gal220, 17 April 2024 - 05:39 AM.

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#1972 Hip

• 2,396 posts

Posted 18 April 2024 - 04:27 AM

Nigerian pastor pushing malaria vaccine conspiracy theories

This Nigerian pastor reminds me of Longecity posters!

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Unfriendly x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#1973 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 20 April 2024 - 09:18 AM

Its looking more and more like cancer is going to be the downfall of the mRNA

https://twitter.com/...914544942285216

https://twitter.com/...768101263151402

https://twitter.com/...283141413486821

https://twitter.com/...607428758409307

https://twitter.com/...786221918564648

https://twitter.com/...066630899831127

• Informative x 2

#1974 adamh

• 1,033 posts

Posted 20 April 2024 - 07:09 PM

Edward Dowd continues to track the rise in disease, mortality, and disability in the US and around the world. This dramatic rise is tightly correlated with the rollout of the COVID injections. In a normal sane world, health authorities would be aghast at the excess death and would be investigating accordingly. Instead, we get crickets. The dramatic rise in disease/mortality could be partially due to the horrific and destructive COVID panic measures (lockdowns, isolation, constant fear), but this is another thing that US/UK health authorities do not want to review, since they were the one's pushing the awful policies.

The CDC was finally forced to release the adverse event report they were desperately trying to hide from the public. They received 780,000 serious adverse event reports during the initial rollout of the COVID injections. If people knew that hundreds of thousands of people in the US alone were suffering from the COVID injections, no one would have taken them. Just think about how the CDC and FDA continued to push the injections while knowing the carnage they were seeing behind the scenes. Usually just one serious adverse event or death will prompt the FDA to suspend or reject the approval of a drug. Not this time around. There appears to no limit to the number of deaths the FDA will tolerate in regards to the COVID injections.

The CDC found a link between the COVID injections and tinnitus (discussed several other times in this thread...many reports from around the world) and was hiding it from the public. Remember when health officials in the US/UK told everyone - "don't worry, it just stays in your arm". Getting tinnitus means that it is affecting your neurological system. Remember when Eric Clapton was temporarily paralyzed from the COVID injection. He tried to warn people. The US/UK media shamed him, called him an idiot, and a wacko conspiracy theorist.

This also illustrates the fact that the government and all its agencies have the constant practice of lying to the public. Not just us govt but the uk, all of europe, and most of the world. They think they know better than we do what is good for us so if they lie, its to bring about a good result. 

They have gotten so used to lying and making false narratives that it has become second nature. When any bad news happens, their first thought is how to spin it or should it be covered up altogether? Telling the truth when it would reveal incompetence, is to be avoided at all cost and the cost has been loss of faith in all our institutions.

The constant practice of lying and ignoring the law when it suits them means that the very fabric of civilization is becoming frayed and undone. More and more people disbelieve the mainstream media and for good reason. Politicians are regarded like used car salesmen or worse. Why obey the law when you see the rich and powerful do not have to follow it?

Why pay your taxes when they are just stolen and wasted, we are about to pour another $61 billion dollars down the black hole which is ukraine. I'd rather it went to the homeless than to pay for bombs etc. What happens when large portions of the public stop paying taxes either because they can't, they are broke or because they just refuse to pay?

Our elections have become compromised, our taxes are stolen, a toxic substance is being pushed on the public under the guise of medicine. The news is nothing but propaganda and lies. We are in bad shape

While all this is going on, while ww3 is being ginned up in the middle east, while new epidemics are on the horizon, more bad news is on the way. If we manage to avoid world war, we will still fall into not a recession, not just a great recession like in 08, 09, but a full fledged depression world wide.

Our debt and that of most of the world is unpayable so it will not be repaid. Inflation will reach levels not seen since the fall of the zimbabwe dollar. Food will become scarce and very expensive. Law and order will continue to break down. I think that after about 5 years of this we will start to come out of it. The beginning of the stock market crash will start this year and will be a big one. Watch and see

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#1975 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 22 April 2024 - 04:28 AM

Looks like the anti-vaxers are beginning to show their true colours: 

Tucker Carlson says UFOs are piloted by 'spiritual entities' with bases 'under the ocean and the ground' 

Yeah, sure they are, Tucker.

There are many unexplained phenomena that are well documented, but with no explanation it can lead to wild speculation

https://www.ufoinsig...island-incident

Govts make it worse by giving off the cuff explanations that defy belief

That Tucker is aware of such cases as a journalist isn't surprising, I won't hold it against him if he has some unorthodox beliefs to their origin. No one else has a good explanation for them

John Campbell notes the same govt white washing when discussing the recent cancer data from Japan.  He would like to offer some comparison with the UK and other western countries, but they continue to hide the data...

We can't handle the truth

Edited by Gal220, 22 April 2024 - 04:29 AM.

• Well Written x 1

#1976 Mind

• 19,058 posts

Posted 25 April 2024 - 07:29 PM

This might have been posted earlier, but for those who didn't see it. COVID "vaccinated" people are twice as likely to die when getting severe COVID, versus unvaccinated people.

This result probably has to do with natural immunity (which US media and "health" bureaucrats DENIED existed during the COVID panic) being far superior to the temporary/partial immunity provided from COVID injection. Even getting a (coronavirus) cold, confers increased immunity against COVID.

• Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coronavirus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users