Photo

Finally! An Ethical Nootropic Stack...

biohacker review neuro-stack lions mane nootropic stack curcumin turmeric

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 12 October 2021 - 09:26 AM

Day 1: I've been using this Nootropic stack with 1400 milligrams of Lion's Mane. It comes in this cool shiny gold bag. I took 2 capsules in the morning on an empty stomach and 2 more in the afternoon after lunch. So far I can discern that it promotes focus and an even mood.

It contains 300 milligrams of patented Curcumin C3 Complex®, a highly bioavailable, pure form of Turmeric. We all know what a great superfood Turmeric is but lately I've become quite skeptical of the Turmeric that I find on the store shelves of my local organic grocer after reading the book Food Forensics by Mike Adams, who operates one of the top spectroscopy labs in the USA. The book warns that almost all Indian-sourced Turmeric powder contains disturbingly high levels of lead contamination so I'll be sprinkling a lot less of that tasty orange stuff on my meals. Neuro-Stack actually contains the equivalent of 6 grams of curcumin as it contains the patented cofactor Bioperine® (a special pure pepper extract) which 20Xs the bioavailability of curcumin.

I love Neuro-Stack because I think they optimized for quality of ingredients instead of just trying to compete on price - it's a real biohacker's stack not an internet marketing product priced to sell. I'd rank this one among some of the better Nootropics stacks I've tried!

66c7c623c1887c0d:b.jpg

Watch: Finally! An Ethical Nootropic Stack... Neuro-Stack [⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Biohacker Review]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: biohacker review, neuro-stack, lions mane, nootropic stack, curcumin, turmeric

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users