Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

- - - - -

Unique Nutrition CoA on heavy metals

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 04 July 2006 - 10:59 PM

As many already know I have business relationship with Unique Nutrition but have stayed out of all the recent talks regading UN on this forum.

As I have received CoA on heavy metals testing on Huperzine A, Idebenone, Centrophenoxine, Aniracetam and Pyritinol I just want to confirm that all mentioned products conform to standards regarding heavy metals (under maximum allowed value).

These are scanned copies of results from ExperTox Inc. Analytical Laboratory and are market as Confidental so I assume they can't be requested from Expertox. Testing date is 20. March 2006.

As Steve from UN has asked me I can't provide these results to anyone. Why he chooses to do so, you'll have to ask him (www.uniquenutrition.net). He also told me he'll provide assay CoA to me in the future for review.

• Lurker

Posted 04 July 2006 - 11:41 PM

What is the reference no of the document he provided to you? I'll be happy to call Expertox and validate if you are holding onto a genuine document.

The credence of such a document is only as good as its ability to verified.

Otherwise it belongs in the same category as emails from Nigerian billionaires who want to deposit half their fortune into your bank account, once you provide them with the details..

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Guest_da_sense_*

• Topic Starter
  • Lurker

Posted 05 July 2006 - 09:24 AM

Just to note this is a scanned document, not electronic document. It's titled to Unique Nutrition Inc

Piracetam 800mg (assuming capsule) analysis Accession #: 060750112

#4 senseix

• 250 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 05:50 PM

Da_Sense, you seem to have been dealing with Unique Nutrition for a long time, as i've read some of your other posts. As of today, what is your thoughts of this company, do you trust them, would you say that people who purchase from them are getting what they pay for?

If anyone else wants to chime in on this company, that would be welcomed.

Edited by senseix, 24 July 2006 - 07:42 PM.

#5 Guest_da_sense_*

• Topic Starter
  • Lurker

Posted 24 July 2006 - 07:34 PM

I'm doing business with UN for about a year now. I first started as their customer, was satisfied and still i am. I use several of their products personally. As for using their products I believe there is no question of quality and that you get what's advertised.
This is my personal opinion.

As for business side, Steve from UN has been a great business partner. We have extremely good communication, he accepts all my suggestions and he has always paid on time, never late, never nonsense talk.

I also believe Steve is not the best person to represent the company on forums. He works a lot and seems to be under a lot of stress which reflects to his posts. I think hiring a PR guy would be the best way to handle public relations for UN and ease all the tension.

#6 senseix

• 250 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 07:47 PM

da_sense, thank you very much for taking the time out to answer my questions, UN seems like a decent place. Being such a new member of this great forum, i've come across some posts that were pretty negative towards UN. I've read some of your posts tho and you seem like a person who tells it straight even if you're doing business with someone or not.

• Lurker

Posted 24 July 2006 - 11:32 PM

Senseix, Unique Nutrition is run by one or more people who engage in misrepresentation and fraud. They refuse to obtain Certificate of Analysis for their products (they claim they perform them but they will not publish the results). There are plenty of viable nootropic supplier alternatives including this forum sponsor.

#8 senseix

• 250 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 03:04 PM

Prometheus, ok i'll take your warning seriously, the key for me is quality product, i'm not worried if the price is a few dollars more, but i am worried about putting anything in my body that could be harmful.

#9 zoolander

• 4,724 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 05:10 PM

I agree with prometheus.

Nothing against you da_sense, but da_sense works for Unique Nutrition and hence is going to give only good reports.

Go with someone else senseix

#10 senseix

• 250 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 06:17 PM

Thank you zoolander for taking the time to give me your views on this.

I found this place that seems to test their products:

https://secure17.nex...Count2=92918038

Does anyone know this is one of those places you can trust with quality/purity?

I have been looking around i suppose i missed it because there must be a short list of "places that actually are shown to test" and have quality products.

Nevermind these questions above, they have been answered thanks alot guys for all the sharing of quality information.

Edited by senseix, 25 July 2006 - 11:22 PM.

#11 Guest_da_sense_*

• Topic Starter
  • Lurker

Posted 26 July 2006 - 05:11 AM

I agree with prometheus.

Nothing against you da_sense, but da_sense works for Unique Nutrition and hence is going to give only good reports.

Go with someone else senseix

I do not work for for UN, we have business relationship.

Also, I give good report about UN because i've always been personally satisfied with them and like i mentioned never had issues. I often speak bad even of products i sell, so don't see a reason why wouldn't i say if i though there was something wrong with UN.

#12 zoolander

• 4,724 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:09 PM

Yes but from a business stand point any connection suggests a potential bias

#13 Guest_da_sense_*

• Topic Starter
  • Lurker

Posted 27 July 2006 - 08:53 PM

Yes but from a business stand point any connection suggests a potential bias

I never claimed i'm 100% objective (nor can i be), but statement "is going to give only good reports" was too strong :)
If I can talk bad about my own products why shouldn't i talk bad about UN if i though they deserve it? I am into business, but money is not all to me.

Take Modafinil which i sell, i hate that stuff and have openly said it many times here and on M&M forum, it makes me feel really weird and bad. I also recommended people not to take modafinil as a nootropic, as it really isn't nootropic, it's a STIMULANT and a bad one for me.
Also i said many times i can't take hydergine because it makes me sleepy as i already have low BP and i recommended people with low BP do not use it.
Above all i recommended people do not play with deprenyl as it kills any kind of feelings, and deprenyl was my favorite drug and my best seller, but still i made objective review after a year of use.

So to conclude: "any connection suggests a potential bias" is not the same as "is going to give only good reports" :)

#14 dopamine

• 210 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 10:31 PM

da_sense displays more objectivity than one would expect, i.e. he readily admits the side effects of his products both on himself and in general. This is in contrast to uniquenutrition, who is anything but objective in marketing products (particularly in forums as various personalities).

My suggestion to da_sense: break with Unique Nutrition. The line of products Airsealed now offers should more than sustain the current operation. The association with UN results in suspicion for many internet customers who have been following the various controversies that have developed at both Imminst and M&M.

#15 opales

• 892 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 08:49 AM

prometheus are you aware the State of IL and Unique Nutrition is taking legal action towards you and Imminst for misrepresentation and fraud?

http://www.mindandmu...=0

You should get a good lawyer.

I can't understand why State of IL would take any legal action here? "for misrepresentation and fraud" lol that's a new one

#16 dopamine

• 210 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 09:03 AM

This is an intimidation tactic, IMO. No one (to my knowledge) released any sealed private documents or otherwise "unauthorized publication of company information." The records used in discussion were public. The only lawsuit I can think of which would be remotely plausible is defamation - but that would also be a stretch.

#17 FunkOdyssey

• 3,443 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 01:24 PM

da_sense displays more objectivity than one would expect, i.e. he readily admits the side effects of his products both on himself and in general. This is in contrast to uniquenutrition, who is anything but objective in marketing products (particularly in forums as various personalities).

My suggestion to da_sense: break with Unique Nutrition. The line of products Airsealed now offers should more than sustain the current operation. The association with UN results in suspicion for many internet customers who have been following the various controversies that have developed at both Imminst and M&M.

You won't find any better advice than this. [thumb]

#18 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 08:04 PM

What was it you saw?

" I know seeing what I just saw that I am not going to purchase anything from anyone who I suspect to be connected with UN. What a sad, pathetic individual."

#19 darksanity

• 47 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 01:42 PM

i actually ordered some products from UN... Does that mean I'll get poisoned or have been ripped??.........

Edited by darksanity, 18 September 2006 - 02:00 PM.

#20 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 11:01 PM

dark, there has been no evidence presented that I'm aware of that UN's products are anything less than very good. The trolls who seemed to be connected with UN may have been actually one of his competitors stirring up trouble. I'm not saying UN is the best or anything like that but all I've ever seen against them is hearsay and innuendo. I would suspect the people who constantly rant about heavy metals with no proof of any of it. Let us know how your order goes unless you have been so frightened that you toss it out without using it. I haven't ordered from them but all the reports I've seen from people who did were positive. Other good ones are Relentless and Bulk Nutrition. There are others.

#21 dopamine

• 210 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 01:01 AM

i actually ordered some products from UN... Does that mean I'll get poisoned or have been ripped??.........

UN claims to grant requests for CoA's when the product is purchased. I assume this would also extend to recent purchases as well. E-mail UN and ask for a CoA for the product you ordered, and let us know if you get one.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#22 darksanity

• 47 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 01:46 PM

I recived products and they seem very good. I really notice the effects and the I've been very pleased by my experience with UN (customer support, great quality/price, fast shipment). I'll ask them for a CoA just to see. I don't care about that marketing misrepresenting/fraud shit... Most today's multinationals are way worst!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users