#1 Michael Lustgarten

• 349 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 November 2021 - 07:44 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=5zF3ENLXfBo

#2 Paravani

• 38 posts

Posted 17 November 2021 - 10:56 PM

Dr. Lustgarten, I'd love to read what you have to say in this and all the other videos you post.

However, I have neither the time nor the patience to watch dozens of videos -- or even one. I haven't owned a television for years, and I prefer to get the vast majority of my information from reading. It's faster and far more efficient for me.

Would you please post transcripts of your videos?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for NUTRITION to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Michael Lustgarten

• Topic Starter
  • 349 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 November 2021 - 11:31 PM

Dr. Lustgarten, I'd love to read what you have to say in this and all the other videos you post.

However, I have neither the time nor the patience to watch dozens of videos -- or even one. I haven't owned a television for years, and I prefer to get the vast majority of my information from reading. It's faster and far more efficient for me.

Hi Parvani, I wish there was enough time in the day to do that. Maybe someday when I have more free time.

• like x 1

#4 Paravani

• 38 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 02:16 PM

Hi Parvani, I wish there was enough time in the day to do that. Maybe someday when I have more free time.

I think there's software that will transcribe it for you. Ask Google?

#5 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 November 2021 - 03:51 AM

You could play videos at 1.75x-2x as an alternative - I often do that without loss of content/comprehension.

• Good Point x 1

#6 albedo

• 2,068 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 December 2021 - 05:35 PM

Hi Michael. Have you ever tried Aging.ai v1.0 (vs 3.0)? These days that version 1.0 is bugged, "trying" to get this fixed by DL !

Edited by albedo, 20 December 2021 - 05:37 PM.

#7 Michael Lustgarten

• Topic Starter
  • 349 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 December 2021 - 08:08 PM

Hi Michael. Have you ever tried Aging.ai v1.0 (vs 3.0)? These days that version 1.0 is bugged, "trying" to get this fixed by DL !

Hi albedo, I have, and get the same error message. I don't think In Silico (the company that made it) has any intention of fixing it either-it's been down for a while, unfortunately.

#8 albedo

• 2,068 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 December 2021 - 08:59 PM

Hi albedo, I have, and get the same error message. I don't think In Silico (the company that made it) has any intention of fixing it either-it's been down for a while, unfortunately.

Absolutely. At least the version 3.0 seems fine which I think is the one you often use.

• Good Point x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users