- - - - -

youthful energy

feedback

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ironfistx

• 1,172 posts

Posted 22 March 2022 - 11:16 PM

There is one thing you notice when you are around people who are younger than you.  It feels different.

Have you noticed this?

I don't mean you're watching them run around more, I don't mean you're discovering their habits, I mean it just seems different.  It's like they're giving off an energy that older people do not give off.

This is likely not something that is quantifiable (yet).

I want you to eliminate for a second the belief you have that everything can be quantified.

Kind of like with being social, the harder you try to do some things, the less wonderful your results are.

The more you try to think about "hey guys, I do not know how to calculate the thing I am feeling" the worse you will do and the m ore frustrated you will get.

Settle down for 2 seconds and just be a human.  You can feel it. It's the same reason you can feel when someone is angry at you even if they don't tell you.

What is this energy?

#2 Learner056

• 96 posts

Posted 28 October 2022 - 04:45 AM

You and the scientists are ill-informed when they attribute loss of energy to aging.  I have a son that never had any energy growing up, he slept most of days, unable to walk or play.  Today he is older, has his challenges still, but has far greater energy with increasing age, but that does not mean he is growing any younger.  I can't stand the simplistic statements as well research, that attribute "loss of energy" to aging.  These are merely "adaptive" process trying to conserve energy.  Yes, mitochondrial dysfunction itself is real, yes curing it helps the "quality" of your life, which is great, but that dysfunction by itself is not causing aging.  And chill (as you silly kids say). 

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#3 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 November 2022 - 12:53 AM

2% inspiration and 98% perspiration. It's up to you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: feedback

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users