Amino acid product turned slightly yellow/brown tint

injection

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 August 2022 - 09:04 AM

It is an amino acid protein injectable and as I am nearing the end of it it has turned slightly from a colorless to a brown/yellow mix. I don't think it has to do with how I store it because I have a second one in the same place but unused that looks like water. I don't think it could be bacteria because it contains citric acid so the acid should prevent bacteria from growing. It might be the byproduct of bacteria that released a certain colour or I might have gotten some blood in there. It could also be because there is less and less of a certain amino acid in the bottle and more of a different one that turned it into that way? I know proteins are a breeding ground for bacteria. I don't wanna throw it away if it still has usable proteins in there.

Edited by kurdishfella, 26 August 2022 - 09:05 AM.

#2 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 August 2022 - 09:33 PM

On second thought I think it is bacteria build up. When the citric acid comes in contact with the bacteria the acid gets weaker and there is only so much, but with bacteria there is unlimited.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: injection

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users