Aging has probably been cured already

aging cured

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 August 2022 - 01:24 AM

The US is suppressing over 5000 patents. They are also supressing an unknown number of papers from being published. I suspect that aging has been cured 20 to 25 years ago and is being supressed. I know for a fact they are suppressing a cure for the common cold that was at one time available for sale. I've written about that before. That same cure was also implicated in preventing the development of Covid 19 in a paper I found online that i can't locate anymore.

#2 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2022 - 05:10 AM

How would you explain people like Bill Gates? Seems to me that a person with that much money would know all about anti-ageing and would be able to afford it no matter what the cost. A quick internet search shows his pictures over the years. So it he does know about anti-ageing then he must have a really good makeup artist to hide the fact from the hoi polloi.

#3 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,058 posts

Posted 31 August 2022 - 05:51 PM

It would be good if you could provide a source for the story about suppression of certain patents? Is this a section of the USPTO that is "redacted" or something?

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,213 posts

Posted 03 September 2022 - 05:34 AM

Maybe it is off-topic, but I have noticed, that google scholar shows only american patents. 

• Good Point x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users