• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Anyone live in a Schengen European country that can receive and pass package to me?

shipping

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 October 2022 - 01:22 PM

Excluding Scandinavian countries. Preferably someone that lives in Italy, Switzerland, Austria, France, Netherlands or Spain. I will pay for your time. The package just contains Aminoven or Aminoplasmal which are basically proteins/amino acids in a bottle that are injected. But since I live in Sweden the customs are very strict for no reason, but if the package goes to a European country first before arriving in Sweden it should bypass the customs. By the way everything here is legal. I will pay for your help on PayPal, 40 dollars. I will also pay for all related costs, fees, shipping etc.

Excluded countries: Germany, Belgium, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Denmark, Serbia.

Edited by kurdishfella, 04 October 2022 - 01:27 PM.

#2 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 04 October 2022 - 06:07 PM

You can exclude Austria too. Anything available as medicine isn't allowed to be imported without special permission by private persons. And very difficult to get that permission. With very high fines (some years ago 360,-, 3600,-€ upon repeat).

Was fined already for ALA, TMG, and Sillymarin. Though imported as supplements, since they are also ingredients in registered medicines, its clasified as illigal medicine import.

I would ask a pharmacy to import it for you.

Edited by pamojja, 04 October 2022 - 06:07 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 October 2022 - 06:19 PM

You can exclude Austria too. Anything available as medicine isn't allowed to be imported without special permission by private persons. And very difficult to get that permission. With very high fines (some years ago 360,-, 3600,-€ upon repeat).

Was fined already for ALA, TMG, and Sillymarin. Though imported as supplements, since they are also ingredients in registered medicines, its clasified as illigal medicine import.

I would ask a pharmacy to import it for you.

My sources say it is fine to ship there because they can disguise it as something else. But with those fines I should probably not risk it.

I think Aminoven is made in Austria. do you have access to it?

I don't know what you mean by pharmacy to import it, I don't have prescription for it. I am getting it from a country that requires no prescription and if I ship to another country (then to Sweden) that doesn't have that as prescription it should be legal. so I guess you wouldn't even need to disguise it then.

Edited by kurdishfella, 04 October 2022 - 06:28 PM.

#4 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 04 October 2022 - 10:42 PM

I think Aminoven is made in Austria. do you have access to it?

I don't know what you mean by pharmacy to import it, I don't have prescription for it.

Don't know about Aminoven, only heard about it from you today. I did however get MgSulfate IVs through a local pharmacy, who order it from Germany, and which can be get without prescription.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#5 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 October 2022 - 02:38 PM

If anyone lives in Moldova let me know. You have access to aminoplasmal in your pharmacies prescription free.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shipping

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users