Healing Hernias

hernia

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 October 2022 - 02:10 PM

It is possible to heal on its own. you just need to give your body the right things. it is possible to heal regardless if it's caused by an disease or just unhealthy lifestyle.
1. First of all avoid any exercise so not to strain it and save up on as much nutrients in your body for healing and not muscles. Walking is okay. You wanna gain more protein than you lose.
2. During the healing it will be very painful and the more pain the more it is healing, you will also get side effects as the intestine is pushing against organs so you may automatically pee or get diarrhea.
3. The most important things are Proteins the more protein the better, without it healing is not possible. You can also take some other things to speed up the process like Omega 3, phosphorus, choline, iron.
4. Calcium and vitamin D are another vital thing they are involved in wound healing.
5. Iodine is also a must, it speeds up your metabolism which mean you heal faster.
6. FATS AND FIBERS will also be helpful.
7. You also do not want to eat too much food that has no nutritious content.
8. Microbiome supplements and zinc carnosine and collagen all types will help.

Edited by kurdishfella, 18 October 2022 - 02:47 PM.

• unsure x 1

#2 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 October 2022 - 04:09 PM

Also taking whey protein and digestive enzymes together will facility new villi production in small intestine directly.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 johnhemming

• 311 posts

Posted 21 October 2022 - 08:00 PM

I healed a hernia about 10 years ago using a muscle toner. It is,however, essential to stop recreating the hernia.
  • unsure x 1

#4 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2022 - 11:28 AM

https://pubmed.ncbi....h.gov/20955209/

A defect in collagen metabolism is suspected to be one of the factors responsible for hernia formation. Lysyl oxidase is a copper-dependent enzyme in the process that provides for the structural integrity of collagen molecules, while zinc is essential for tissue maintenance.

Edited by kurdishfella, 04 December 2022 - 11:28 AM.

#5 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2022 - 12:28 PM

Decreased levels of vitamin D may facilitate the develop- ment of an inguinal hernia.  

#6 johnhemming

• 311 posts

Posted 04 December 2022 - 01:43 PM

Thats an interesting paper.  I am working on increasing my copper levels, but I think to fix my hernia will require a reduction in mass.

#7 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2022 - 04:23 PM

In both healthy and stressed individuals, glutamine is a fuel source for cells in the small intestine and large bowel. It is the preferred fuel source by the gut and is necessary for the maintenance of gut villi https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC6579841/

https://www.frontier...owth-and-health

https://groinandpelv...rgery-recovery/

WHY SOLUBLE & INSOLUBLE FIBER ARE IMPORTANT FOR HERNIA RECOVERY

Edited by kurdishfella, 04 December 2022 - 04:38 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2022 - 04:35 PM

I think hernias can be reversed naturally without surgery. Because hernias are caused by disease-related stress, physicals stress or lack of nutrients. Or a combo of all three. So I see it as an wound that has potential to heal if taken care of your immune system correctly. Granted it probably takes a lot more nutrients to heal a hernia hole than a skin wound. But I don't see why your body can't retract it back in and seal the hole. Your body knows what to do if it has what it needs.

I absolutely think gut health is the most important thing everyone should have as priority and take care of. Hernias can affect absorption

Edited by kurdishfella, 04 December 2022 - 04:47 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hernia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users