- - - - -

Counter tiredness from glycine?

glycine sleep tiredness

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MKultra

• 71 posts

Posted 15 January 2023 - 10:58 AM

I find Glycine quite amazing for sleep, i seem to get more deep sleep from it, and instead of the usual 5h i can get a little over 6h or even 7h of sleep, 7h otherwise only happens maybe once every 3-4 months or so.

The next day though, takes me half the day to wake up, i feel so sluggish. Yesterday i took only 500mg of it, still worked great. This is just the second time i take it though, tolerance is likely super low.

Any idea of a supplement to counter this tiredness?   

#2 LauraPern

• 3 posts

Posted 18 January 2023 - 09:18 AM

I often have problems sleeping due to some psychological problems. Pills do not help me. I can fall asleep only when I discuss everything with someone.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Ensica

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 January 2023 - 01:08 PM

You must visit the doctor about this issue.

#4 LauraPern

• 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2023 - 08:19 PM

I often have problems sleeping due to some psychological problems. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 LauraPern

• 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2023 - 07:40 AM

Thanks for the advice to see a doctor. He informed me that I have a problem in my psychological state and asked me to go and attend therapy courses. It really helped me because I was able to express all my problems. I did it on this site https://us.calmerry.com/anxiety-test/ I was able to immediately check whether I have any anxiety. I advise everyone who has problems to contact them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: glycine, sleep, tiredness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users