• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Stack for studying for really big exam (3000 pages)

nootropics phentermine studying exam learning memory

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 alexander82

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 January 2023 - 04:31 AM

Hello to everyone.

I have to study for really big and important exam but I have a lot of problem with focus and a would also like to boost my memory. I have to memorize about 3000 pages with a lot of details. 

I am currently taking

Phentermine 20 mg (every 5-6 hours of studyin) - for focus and wakefulness

Huperzine A - 100 mc + Alpha GPC 250 mg - to increase my acetylcholine level for longterme memory (I cycle Huperzine every 2 days and I take Alpha GPC 250 mg two time in a day)

Phosphatidilserine 100 mg two times a day

Vinpocetine 10 mg two times a day

Vitamine B50 complex

Magnesium threonate

I plan to change Huperzine A for Oxiracetam 800 mg. 

Please give you opinion about my stack. 

#2 Sartac

• 80 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 February 2023 - 04:06 AM

My response is more process based, so hopefully you don't take offense.

The memorization task you have sounds like quite a feat.

I don't personally see issue with the things you plan to take so long as they're in addition to good sleep and diet. It may even be worth getting a sleep study done if it can be covered by insurance etc.

Supplement wise, you may have seen threads about LTP or long term potentiation. Reviewing that and also considering fish oil and uridine with the alpha gpc may help (Mr Happy stack).

Other than aforementioned sleep and diet, process changes such as memory training (e.g. dual n back) and memorization exercises are a practical approach to expand working memory and possibly help with consolidation to long term. There's a book called Moonwalking With Einstein about memory techniques.

Hopefully what you're tasked with remembering is highly interesting or you're able to make it so. That's not a caveat or anything, it just tends to help. Hopefully also the professor has given some tips or highlights that'll likely be on the exam.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 Meggo

• 93 posts

Posted 03 February 2023 - 06:51 AM

ISRIB, PRL-8-53 will help you

Could you PM me your Phentermine source?  :laugh:

#4 Meggo

• 93 posts

Posted 03 February 2023 - 08:33 AM

I meant Dihexa not isrib
I meant Dihexa not isrib

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#5 Barnabas

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2023 - 04:11 PM

Could you please pm me any sources for phentermine and oxiracetam? I would tell you to use Phenylpiracetam but you are using a great stack there, in my opinion. How is the magnesium working for you? I have been wanting to add that to mine.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, phentermine, studying, exam, learning, memory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users