Photo
- - - - -

CRAP! 30xProvigil Costs $330!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ozone

• 150 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 02:14 PM

Got a scrit for it today after my liver tests were high from straterra. Holy crap this stuff is expensive! Now I understand why a lot of people talk about importing it. I never understood why people with scripts would... but now I understand. I hope it works ;)

#2 doug123

• 2,424 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 10:40 PM

My insurance does not cover it! That's why I import it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 tracer

• 150 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:33 PM

Where can I get some, nootropikamil?

#4 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 27 July 2006 - 08:43 PM

www.airsealed.com ? :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 doug123

• 2,424 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 10:45 PM

GO GET A PRESCRIPTION AND FILL IT AT YOUR LOCAL PHARMACY. The ONLY reason I import modafinil is because I have a prescription and my insurance won't cover it. I have three denied appeal letters to present if customs opens my mail.

I use http://pharma-orders.com and cross reference their production lot numbers with those imprinted on the finished product. The other sources seem to be legitimate as well, but there is always the threat of fraudulent operations selling counterfeit/low quality drugs...you should NOT import this drug.

Importing modafinil in the US is illegal and can mean jail time and fines. For more info, see this topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users