Jarrow D-Limonene no longer available

d-limonene pills jarrow company

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ironfistx

• 1,172 posts

Posted 28 February 2023 - 02:42 AM

Weird.

I thought this was a fine supplement for GERD, with lots of good reviews.

Anyway, they stopped making it.

I emailed them and asked why and they said due to low sales.

Ok.

Limonene only seems to be available now from a few places:

1) orange burps - $44 for two 40 pill bottles... 500mg each (this is from the manufacturer, may be more or less elsewhere)

2) D-Limonene by Integrative Therapeutics - $39.99 for 10 1,000mg pills (this is EXPENSIVE, but technically a protocol is 1,000mg EOD for 20 days).

3) D-Limonene by Swanson - 250mg per capsule so you may need 4 at a time if you're doing 1,000mg doses.

• Agree x 1

#2 timedilation

• 61 posts

Posted 28 February 2023 - 03:23 AM

Yes, I was similarly disappointed by their decision to stop selling it.  I haven't tried any other brands yet, but please update if you decide to try any of those products.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Heisok

• 611 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 February 2023 - 05:43 AM

I have used Swanson's 4 at a time. It was ok.

Currently my wife and I use Wellness Resources d-Limonene-#120, 1 gram capsules for $21.59 on Amazon. My record shows that I have bought it 8 times through the years. I see no down side to taking them regularly

My wife and I have periodically used d-Limonene since Life Extension first wrote about it and carried the 10 packs. Any friends who have tried it have had excellent results.

• Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: d-limonene pills, jarrow, company

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users