My Supplement Stack

supplements cardiovascular

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 JohnGioLuca

• 13 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 March 2023 - 09:08 PM

I intermittent fast so I eat between 8pm-11pm(the food I eat during that time is not healthy at all, ie, Pizza, cheeseburgers, etc..)

My vice is Kratom(around 20g/day) energy drinks and nicotine (zyn). And poor diet.

I have 2 energy drinks per day (the brand Ghost) which is much healthier than the typical Monsters and Rockstars but I know it’s still not great. It contains natural caffeine from coffee bean,Carnitine, Alpha GPC, Taurine, Astragalus and NeuroFactor.

I’m 40yrs old, not overweight but have a lot of muscle mass from previously being a bodybuilder even though I haven’t trained in about 4yrs now(divorce, depression, etc.) I am roughly 5‘11“ 225lbs around 15% body fat. I retain a lot of muscle, even though I have not lifted weights in a little over four years and just have a very average amount of protein in my diet. I’m sure the TRT plays a role as well as genetics. My current bloodwork shows everything being perfect, except LDL is slightly high (from poor diet) and blood is too thick(higher than normal RBC’s/hemoglobin/hematocrit from TRT). And BP is moderately high (135/82).

I realize supplements are not the cure for all, but they still do play a substantial role. Aside from the fact that I need to improve my diet and exercise what do you think of the following stack that I use for overall health but extra focus on cardiovascular health(blood thinning and lowering BP]:

Medical side:

Been on Trt for 10yrs (testosterone is typically in the high end of the range, therapeutic phlebotomies a few times/yr to try to keep hemoglobin in range while still not depleting ferritin.

Wellbutrin 150mg SR 2x/day (300mg total)
Lexapro 20mg/night
Gabapentin 300mg when needed (usually only 1-3x per week)

Morning (empty stomach):

Baby Aspirin 81mg
Nattokinese 100mg(2,000FU) [Nutricost]
NA-R-ALA 125mg [nootropicsdepot]
EGCg 400mg [NOW]
Rhodiola rosea 500mg [NOW]
Hawthorn 300mg [Nature’s Way]
DanShen 600mg [MauWe Herbs]
Vitamin C 1000mg

Afternoon:

DIM 150mg

Evening with meal:

Tumeric/Ginger/Bioperine [Nature’s Nutrition]
Omega-3 [NOW] 3 softgels(3grams)
Vitamin D3/K2 (10,000iu/100mcg)
Ubiquinol (Kaneka) 200mg [Qunol]
Vitamin C 1000mg
L-Citrulline (Kyowa quality) 3g [Doctors Best]
Celery Seed 2ml [Horbacch]
Multi [Garden of Life]

If there’s anything else you think might be beneficial for my goals please let me know. Thank you for your time.

#2 gallan

• 10 posts

Posted 31 March 2023 - 04:30 PM

I would bump that Nattokinase way up to 8,000 FU a day.  Apparently the low dosages are nearly useless and it starts working at the higher amounts.   Supposedly good for keeping hemoglobin in range while on TRT.  I just can't donate anymore without crashing ferritin so we'll see how that Natto is working with next blood test. 

sponsored ad

• Advert

#3 JohnGioLuca

• Topic Starter
  • 13 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 March 2023 - 04:53 PM

I would bump that Nattokinase way up to 8,000 FU a day. Apparently the low dosages are nearly useless and it starts working at the higher amounts. Supposedly good for keeping hemoglobin in range while on TRT. I just can't donate anymore without crashing ferritin so we'll see how that Natto is working with next blood test.

That’s good to know I didn’t realize higher than 2000 was recommended. Is it fine to take it all at once?

Also, what do you think about Lumbrokinase supposedly being much stronger than Natto?

#4 gallan

• 10 posts

Posted 01 April 2023 - 03:10 PM

I had not heard of Lumrokinase until now.  Looks good and will be ordering some.   Dante Trudel has been doing his own experiments with Natto that he details on his Instagram page.  2000FUs 3 times a day.  

#5 JohnGioLuca

• Topic Starter
  • 13 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 April 2023 - 04:41 PM

I had not heard of Lumrokinase until now. Looks good and will be ordering some. Dante Trudel has been doing his own experiments with Natto that he details on his Instagram page. 2000FUs 3 times a day.

Dante lol that brings back old memories. I used to follow his DC training like 15 years ago back when I was into competitive bodybuilding. What I’ve noticed that helps the most getting my hemoglobin down is extreme hydration. When I have at least a gallon or 1.5 gallons water in me it will drop my hemoglobin a good 1-1.5points. And #2, using the least amount of testosterone to achieve the best results. I experimented with like 5 different methods ranging from one big shot per week to a few shots a week to every day shots and what I found gives me the best results is my weekly trt dose(150mg) split in 3 shots of 50mg each Mon/Wed/Fri using a shallow IM injection. I use a 1cc 29g 1/2” insulin pin to inject in areas with low body fat (ie., calves, shoulders, bi’s/tri’s,etc. This method lets me achieve higher free testosterone levels with minimal aromatization.
  • Good Point x 1

#6 gallan

• 10 posts

Posted 01 April 2023 - 05:40 PM

I use 100 mgs weekly split 50mgs twice a week.   Been on TRT for 15 years and this works best for me.   What I and others have noticed is that we kind of just stabilize in the slightly higher than normal hemoglobin and that is our new normal while also keeping an eye on other blood work and just trying to keep in good shape. No excess bodyfat.  Good blood pressure, etc. 

Frequent blood donations just keep having a rebound affect and I don't do it anymore.   I was worried the hemoglobin would continue to rise but like I said above....it stabilizes in the slightly higher than normal range and that's my new normal.   Others have reported the same.  I do frequent labs(3 or 4 times a year) keeping an eye on things. 

#7 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 10 May 2023 - 08:36 PM

Two things, consider adding Tocotrienols and upgrading your Nattokinase to Lumbrokinase. 

Another thing to consider is Spermidine.  Renue sells a good Lipo formulation. Which rocks. 

#8 JohnGioLuca

• Topic Starter
  • 13 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 May 2023 - 06:07 PM

Two things, consider adding Tocotrienols and upgrading your Nattokinase to Lumbrokinase.

Another thing to consider is Spermidine. Renue sells a good Lipo formulation. Which rocks.

Thanks will do.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#9 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 10 June 2023 - 11:49 PM

Thanks will do.

I take Spermidine, Meth Blue and Quercetin on an empty stomach before my morning shower. Autophagy and ATP

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: supplements, cardiovascular

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users