Don't talk to me about Anti-aging skincare if you're over weight

skin fat anti-aging collagen

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 02 April 2023 - 09:27 PM

Not sure about anybody else here BUT

I am sick and tired of all these Skincare Guru's who are 50 to a hundred pounds over weight, at the ages of 35-55 talking as if they are authorities on what it takes to "smooth out those lines and wrinkles".

No, you're just fat! 

Any one of us can take the easy route and fatten ourselves up, to the detriment of our overall health, and "smooth out" the wrinkles. 

That's a bullshit anti-solution.

The goal is to truly repair and feed the Fibroblasts through regenerative skin care solutions so that even if we are 6 feet tall and 150 pounds our faces aren't sunken in at say, 35-40. 

I have been experimenting with a black ginger, safflower oil cream for the past 3-4 months that is actually yielding decent results. Along with Peptides in the day and alternating with NON Retin-A collagen producing creams,

I won't share the product name at the moment unless someone asks me, but I can maintain lower body fat levels without worrying about sunken facial appearance because the cream is targeting the actual fibroblasts and fat cells. 

These are the types of solutions needed, in addition to healthy diet and sleep patterns, and not consuming things that drain our faces too much, such as overdoing caffeine. 

Do NOT listen to fat people talking about their smooth skin. all that is is being over weight. Period. 

Edited by TheFountain, 02 April 2023 - 09:29 PM.

• Needs references x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skin fat, anti-aging, collagen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users