Resveratrol my reason for alternate days

resveratrol oral dose alcohol fat mental sublingual dissolve limit dosage

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Young Paul

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 July 2023 - 01:54 PM

My prime reason for using resveratrol is for the mind enhancing effect. It gives me a great mental stimulation and concentration, similar to nootropics.

I've been using it for over 10 years, and always the same why. I melt dark chocolate then dissolve RES powder (250mg) Let it cool to solidify. I chew it slowly and after a few mins I feel the stimulation. If I take it everyday it doesnt work (maybe overload) If I take capsules it doesn't have any noticeable effect. I've also tried it with vodka under the tongue, and I get a great boost. I also tried it with oliveoil/vinagre swished around my mouth, and gets me quite stimulated and slightly euphoric.....I love it. Baileys cream whisky seems to work well also, maybe because it contains fats (RES doesnt dissolve in water) But always on alternate days. Maybe there is an overload/limit which the body can detect/sense and make countermeasures. I know this happens with many drugs.

• Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: resveratrol, oral, dose, alcohol, fat, mental, sublingual, dissolve, limit, dosage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users