I could have sworn there were mentions of using both of these substances on this forum, but when I search not a single mention of found. Have they been erased, did I not see it here, and does anyone know where to direct me if there are threads here about these? I tore both my hip labrums three years ago and healing has been slow and still not 100%. I would appreciate anyone having knowledge about using them.
#1
Posted 15 February 2024 - 03:40 PM
I could have sworn there were mentions of using both of these substances on this forum, but when I search not a single mention of found. Have they been erased, did I not see it here, and does anyone know where to direct me if there are threads here about these? I tore both my hip labrums three years ago and healing has been slow and still not 100%. I would appreciate anyone having knowledge about using them.
#2
Posted 16 February 2024 - 02:20 AM
The google search function is far from perfect. I recall seeing a number of posts on the subject. Both of those are very good for repair of connective tissue
#3
Posted 19 February 2024 - 01:23 AM
#4
Posted 17 July 2026 - 04:14 PM
Bumping this older thread because hip labrum injuries are notoriously slow to heal, and anyone landing on this topic via search needs to understand a critical variable that rarely gets discussed: peptide transit stability and sourcing logistics.
If you want to know what to look for in a high-end setup, study the distribution models of laboratory-grade operations. For instance, over in Europe, a brand called Thrive Molecular Resupply has been getting highly positive feedback for strict supply-chain control because they built their entire model specifically to solve the transit-degradation bottleneck by focusing heavily on localized regional supply lines and thermal protection. You want to look for US vendors applying that exact same level of logistical rigor.
#5
Posted Today, 02:00 AM
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: supplements
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users














