Photo
- - - - -

Best nootropic combo

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 imoralityisnear

• 19 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 06:04 PM

What would be the best combination of nootropic herbs, vitamins, drugs etc. to take on a daily basis to improve general cognitive ability and intellegence?

#2 magnanyme

• 14 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 09:53 PM

A good question often asked I yhink... It depends on how much you can afford to spend and what is your limit of different stuff you're willing to take !!! Priceless I would say my ideal stack with no too much stuff would be (in order of preference and impact):

- Ortho-Core multivitamin to start (no link with them !)
- Pramiracetam
- Hydergine
- Alpha GPC
- Deprenyl
- Tyrosine
- Rhodiola
- Fish oil (75% EPA)
- Theanine
- Bacopa

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 doug123

• 2,424 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 01:26 AM

The best nootropic combo for you would be contingent on many different factors. There is no perfect stack for everyone.

Just be sure your suppliers have real quality control. There are a lot of so called "smart drugs" going around that are likely to be low in quality or contaminated.

See this:
http://www.imminst.o...=0

#4 imoralityisnear

• Topic Starter
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 04:58 PM

But surely a nootropic has the same or similar effects on any person's brain, I mean paracetamol will always kill pain...So, an effective set of nootropics will always improve cognitive ability. Just what sort of factors do need consideration?

#5 magnanyme

• 14 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 06:20 PM

The best nootropic combo for you would be contingent on many different factors.  There is no perfect stack for everyone. 

Just be sure your suppliers have real quality control.  There are a lot of so called "smart drugs" going around that are likely to be low in quality or contaminated.

See this:
http://www.imminst.o...=0

I fully agree with you and that's wy I mentionned "my" ideal stack...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 10:45 PM

Unlike narcotics which always seem to have the same effect, nootropics have a variable effect depending on the person. Some claim to notice nothing and others get profound benefits. Most get some benefits. I haven't seen any credible reports of nootropic suppliers having contaminated goods. There are COA's which can be asked for but how do you know if they are legit? All you are looking at is an image on the internet. Someone claimed you could call the testing laboratory and verify it but I don't know anyone who has done this. Will they answer the phone 24/7 and verify each and every test they've done? It would be nice if they did but I don't know which laboratories do that.

You are best off by eating a healthy diet, taking a good course of vitamins and minerals and then thinking about some noots. There is no point in taking exotic substances if you don't have the basics to build on. I would recommend fish oil, bacopa and piracetam as the best noots to start with. There are many others.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users