• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In    
  • Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

AI critique of my 'burden-relief' stack/meal

stress antioxidant mild stacking supplements food drink smoothies

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 caruga

  • Guest
  • 520 posts
  • 30 ₮
  • Location:England

Posted 03 January 2026 - 12:35 PM


https://chatgpt.com/...d4-90287660de00


  • unsure x 1
  • dislike x 1

#2 pepsseeker618

  • Guest
  • 45 posts
  • 5 ₮
  • Location:London
  • NO

Posted 30 September 2026 - 02:00 AM

ai takes on stacks are usually pretty generic imo, it just parrots back whatever guidelines it was trained on. from my own time on glp-1s the biggest thing was protein first and keeping meals small, everything else felt like noise. your first post isn't showing up for me btw, just an ad placeholder, so i can't actually see what you're running

sponsored ad

  • Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 caruga

  • Topic Starter
  • Guest
  • 520 posts
  • 30 ₮
  • Location:England

Posted 30 September 2026 - 12:34 PM

Let's see if this one works.

 

Nutritional Restoration Review

 

Or

 

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

 

I have no issue with people's objections to AI and I understand where it comes from, but personally I find it a privilege to have unrestrained access to it and the reservoir of knowledge it effortlessly dispenses.

 

I'd be wary of dismissing it as a parrot and that you don't become one yourself by parroting how flawed it is. I've seen it at its worst; and at its best.

 

Years ago I used to churn searches on google scholar, sometimes fruitlessly, and it makes that effortless now.

 

I also don't think its output is poor. Sometimes google is naff when it capitulates to dispensing information that could misguide people - especially in regard to pharmaceuticals, it takes a bit of persuasion to convince it to mention specific dosing numbers.

 

ChatGPT hasn't done any such thing in years though. It 'knows' me to a satisfactory degree now, and the degree of quality of its output can be humbling.

 

It's still GIGO - if you type within your own human limitations it'll echo that and seem no more sophisticated than you are. It mirrors the user.

 

Thanks for giving it a try, let's see if these new links work now.


Edited by caruga, 30 September 2026 - 12:41 PM.






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stress, antioxidant, mild, stacking, supplements, food, drink, smoothies

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users