Photo
- - - - -

LENutri.com

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 kylyssa

• 340 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 03:12 PM

OK, so I'm probably setting myself up for some ridicule here but I think I've just allowed
myself to be a patsy. Back in July I decided to try a new centrophenoxine supplier and I
fell for the cheap prices at LENutri.com. My package arrived promptly (about 4 days after
I ordered, impressive) but half of it was missing. I tried calling the number listed on the
site and reached a full voice mail box so I emailed problems@lenutri.com and got a response
13 days later saying he'd be sending the rest of my order ASAP and would provide a tracking
number if I wanted one. I requested a tracking number. Here it's 12 days after that and
still no tracking number or package.

The sad thing for him is that I buy a lot of the types of products he lists from other sources.
If I had been happy with my order I'd have likely switched much of my business to him.
His prices are too good to be true.

I just thought I'd share my sad (stupid) but true story to save anyone else from the annoyance
of dealing with a possible Internet fraud.

I guess I learned my lesson, it's best to stick with tried-and-true suppliers.

#2 catshmat

• 34 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 08:13 PM

I have read about this guy in Mind and Muscle. I believe some unwanted charges started to appear on someone's credit card. Keep an eye out for odd withdrawals/payments.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 kylyssa

• Topic Starter
  • 340 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 10:02 PM

Thanks for the heads up. I'm thankful I paid with PayPal.

#4 dravin

• 5 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 11:44 PM

I ordered from LENutri.com into CANADA which can be a bitch to get past the border. They gave me exactly what I ordered, in a timely fashion and it is high quality. Even some of my requested custome packaging was done to ensure clearance at the border. Their PiracetaLE pre-stacked product is great.

HOWEVER, I have recently wanted to reorder so I called first - their voice mail box is full. Sent an email - noreply. They have gone MIA. So I will not place an Internet order until I talk with someone and get verification.

This is the 2nd company that did ths - went MIA when all seemed great (the first is back on line now making good on sales). If these guys want to stay in business and profitable...they should take some business 101: DON'T PISS OFF OR ABANDON YOUR REGULAR CUSTOMERS!!!

#5 DukeNukem

• 2,008 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 12:58 AM

As a counterpoint to this, a few weeks ago I ordered a product from Relentless Improvement and got the wrong size. I sent an email to Pete, who apologize and promptly sent the bigger size I ordered, and said to keep the smaller size as a gift.

This was handled to perfection. Had he requested I send back the smaller size, I would have been pissed for having to deal with the hassle of his mistake, but he let me keep it as it was his error. Great service like this will have me coming back.

#6 dravin

• 5 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 05:07 AM

Cool dukenuken. Funny thing is the suppliers I dealt with were the high of service too. Then POOF....gone. If I don't get results soon I'll look into Relentless Improvement. Thanks for the tip. Anyone else have some sturdy, reliable suppliers, less expensive than IA-AS & Biogenesis?

#7 rflalonde

• 20 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 02:07 AM

I had recently placed my second order with LeNutri.com when I read the initial post in this thread. I have been waiting nervously since then, but my order arrived today, all complete. Took about nine days.

#8 kylyssa

• Topic Starter
  • 340 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 04:40 AM

I still have my issue unresolved and have heard nothing from them in reply to my many emails. Their voicemail is still full.

#9 dravin

• 5 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 03:23 PM

LeNutri.com - possibly a little disorganized. I just talked with the owner, they just moved, and are reorganzing their fascilities, so perhaps it's simply the pains of a growing small business, with the error of not conveying to all parts what is going on.

Also made contact with the 2nd MIA vendor and they seem to be struggling but true to their word. So....a little understanding and watching someone's actions not their words (or words about them) is the wisest way to go. OK, enough Confuscious.

#10 kylyssa

• Topic Starter
  • 340 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:10 AM

Update:

Last week Tuesday I received an email promising the remainder of my order by the end of the week. Still nothing. Maybe tomorrow?

Maybe it isn't fraud but they sure need some help with organization over there if it isn't.

#11 kylyssa

• Topic Starter
  • 340 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 02:49 AM

I have to say they made good on my order and then some. I will be shopping with him in the future.

#12 dravin

• 5 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 09:19 PM

LENutri.com - came through for with everything for me and with some special requests for unique conditions. They just moved company location, so there may have been a lag for some purchases. I would throw them into the 'solid and reliable' category.

#13 cesium

• 138 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 09:18 AM

LENutri.com is run by the same guy Rizzer who ran smi2le.org, and has had serious problems in the past. I wouldn't do business with him myself.

#14 rflalonde

• 20 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 02:49 AM

Below I have pasted part of an email that I just received from nootropica@yahoo.com. It shows Mike Donohue, the owner of LENutri, obviously high, in a video entitled “Crack Heads Gone Wild Part 1.” Sadly, I just sent in a $400+ order. I am crossing my fingers.
rflalonde

()
It's really him. If anyone doesn't believe me go to the wayback machine and look at the old photos I have of Mike on Smi2le page.
Mike comes in wearing a Harvard shirt at around 2 minutes, 30 seconds. He identifies himself as Mike Donohue and even goes on to talk about LENutri.com.
Some ex-employees of Smi2le sent this to me. Just thought I'd pass it on, this is unbelievable. One of the girls stole $800 from him.
This is sad stuff, not funny at all, but I thought I'd pass it on.

#15 mitkat

• 1,948 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 05:25 AM

Below I have pasted part of an email that I just received from nootropica@yahoo.com.  It shows Mike Donohue, the owner of LENutri, obviously high, in a video entitled “Crack Heads Gone Wild Part 1.”  Sadly, I just sent in a $400+ order.  I am crossing my fingers.
rflalonde

()
It's really him. If anyone doesn't believe me go to the wayback machine and look at the old photos I have of Mike on Smi2le page.
Mike comes in wearing a Harvard shirt at around 2 minutes, 30 seconds. He identifies himself as Mike Donohue and even goes on to talk about LENutri.com.
Some ex-employees of Smi2le sent this to me. Just thought I'd pass it on, this is unbelievable. One of the girls stole $800 from him.
This is sad stuff, not funny at all, but I thought I'd pass it on.

Hahaha, I was JUST going to post this, being on the nootropica co-op list. I don't know if Rizzer was high as much as he was being a total jackass ;)

A note to anyone, exercise extreme caution if you choose to deal with this person. I would not recommend it.

#16 kylyssa

• Topic Starter
  • 340 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 07:48 PM

WTF? You sure don't know who you are doing business with over the Internet.

#17 rflalonde

• 20 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 04:21 AM

I received my latest order from LENutri.com; in spite of their relocation, the service was good. The package was sent by USPS Priority Mail. They threw in an extra bottle of Picamilon and sent 40 more Centrophenoxine capsules than I ordered. I also got some pyridoxamine HCL at the lowest price I’ve seen; $39.99 for 100 275-mg capsules.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#18 cellfighter

• 97 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:54 AM

Looks like he just died.

http://www.mindandmu...showtopic=27079

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users