Photo
- - - - -

Selegiline + Music = Orgasm?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kylyssa

• 340 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 02:16 AM

Ok, I can say this because nobody here actually knows me. I was listening to some really good, really loud music on my drive in to work and.... I orgasmed. The only different thing in my life/health I could pin it on is that I recently stopped Wellbutrin and started Selegiline. I have always "gotten off" both listening to and playing music but before that, never literally. My sex drive has also gone up (a very good thing) though this may be from stopping Wellbutrin.

My nootropics stack:

ALCAR 1000mg
Aniracetam 250mg x 3
Centrophenoxine 250mg x 2
Choline Bitartrate 800mg
DL-Phenylalanine 500mg
DMAE Bitartrate 125mg
Huperzine-A 100mg
Inositol 250mg
NAC 700mg
Omega-3 1000mg
Piracetam 800mg x 3
Vinpocetine 5mg
Standard Multivitamin

I take 10mg selegiline, 175mcg levothyroxine, and Centchroman 30mg x 2 weekly for depression, hypothyroidism, and birth control respectively.

Has anyone else experienced something like this (no longer an isolated incident) when taking any combination of nootropics or nootropics and prescription medications?

Edited by kylyssa, 12 September 2006 - 02:21 PM.

#2 doug123

• 2,424 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 08:32 AM

You should see This Film Is Not Yet Rated -- they show how the MPAA censors certain scenes when women have orgasms and someone being interviewed (I think) suggests these scenes are clipped because modern films are mostly made from the male perspective. They touch on a whole bunch of other interesting stuff; I'd go into detail, but I am going to bed now.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 cmorera

• 168 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 07:09 PM

ive heard of people women on meth having random orgasms after using.

so dopamine seems to be the common thread here

#4 doug123

• 2,424 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 09:06 PM

I like to stay far away from any drug that has metabolites of methamphetamine -- I don't care what isomer it is.

#5 kylyssa

• Topic Starter
  • 340 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 10:02 PM

It only happens to loud, good music so it seems pretty innocuous. On further analysis, I realize I've become more sensitive to touch in general and the music has to be really loud with a hard base line. Perhaps it's a vibration issue? Gives new meaning to "Good Vibrations," LOL. I'm almost tempted to cease the Selegiline just to find out if this is a default feature as I've been on one sex drive slaughtering med or another most of my adult life. The Selegiline seems to be doing a bang up job on my depression though, too good to mess with it for pure curiosity's sake.

My writing has been pure magic this last week - two articles I've been contracted to write practically wrote themselves and I've started a new fiction piece. For the moment I'm sticking with the stuff.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 cmorera

• 168 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 11:03 PM

[quote]

[/quote]

I like to stay far away from any drug that has metabolites of methamphetamine -- I don't care what isomer it is.[/quote]

QFT

[quote]It only happens to loud, good music so it seems pretty innocuous. On further analysis, I realize I've become more sensitive to touch in general and the music has to be really loud with a hard base line. Perhaps it's a vibration issue? Gives new meaning to "Good Vibrations," LOL. I'm almost tempted to cease the Selegiline just to find out if this is a default feature as I've been on one sex drive slaughtering med or another most of my adult life. The Selegiline seems to be doing a bang up job on my depression though, too good to mess with it for pure curiosity's sake.

My writing has been pure magic this last week - two articles I've been contracted to write practically wrote themselves and I've started a new fiction piece. For the moment I'm sticking with the stuff.[/quote]

ok, im thinking Howard Stern movie right now

DAMN bugged quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users