Photo
- - - - -

Do you have a pill holder?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 synaesthetic

• 230 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 02:59 AM

Right now I just use an empty perscription bottle and fill it with pills, I can usually recognize which is which although with similar looking pills i put a dent or two in them to tell them apart.
I feel like there's probrably a really cool pill case out there,
I was wondering how users with larger stacks carry their pills around for the day, does anyone have a neat pill organizer?

#2 Centurion

• 1,000 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 02:38 PM

DukeNukem probably has a briefcase for them. Or a pill machine gun Those free radical ****ards are gonna pay for shootin up my arteries

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Centurion

• 1,000 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 02:38 PM

All joking aside though if you wanna know how heavy stacks are managed he is the man to ask

#4 FunkOdyssey

• 3,443 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 04:45 PM

Vitamin Shoppe makes pocket-sized pill holders that are divided into six sections. They are cheap and compact, yet can hold at least 25-30 00-size capsules. If you aren't near a local store, they sell them for $1.32 on their website (2nd one is 50% off):

http://www.vitaminsh....jsp?id=VS-0012

#5 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:22 PM

I use a 7 day pill caddy from walmart. Actually, I use 4 of them and they aren't enough. I have one for the morning pills and one for the afternoon ones. I make up 2 weeks worth at a time because it's a pain in the butt. Takes me about an hour particularly if I have to cap some of them up. They are the extra extra large pill caddies and one compartment holds a small handfull of pills. Even then there isn't room for everything. I reuse vitamin bottles to hold my cap up stuff. The pill caddies are handy because you have one of everything all laid out and you can see if you took your morning pills or not. If you know what day it is.

#6 kylyssa

• 340 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 11:17 PM

I use wee little ziploc baggies that I put a sticker on labeling exactly what's inside. I make up a week's worth (or more) at a time. I clip them onto a card at my desk with their date/time to take written next to each baggie. I can pop them off the card and into my purse in an instant. I re-use the baggies so it's not as horribly wasteful as it sounds.

#7 brutale

• 62 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 01:26 AM

Yes, but the pill holder is pretty unattractive. It's a weekly case sold by "The Container Store." It is white plastic with removable partitions (to separate am and pm compartments) for each day.

I use a case for 1-2 days of supplements. The compartments are large enough to accommodate big capsules, typical e.g. of fish oil.

It's a big ol' thing - but I keep it in my briefcase. So far, taking big nootropic stacks isn't mainstream enough for pillboxes to be a design statement or fashion accessory. Give it time.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 kottke

• 246 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 03:25 AM

I have a CVS pharmacy pill holder that kinda sucks. It a little cracked so oxygen seeps through and it rattles like i got a snake in my pants. Not many pills can fit in there either. Not recomended; your pockets would probably be better then this thing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users