Comments on this article "piracetam and oxygen"

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 juanjo_asdf

• 78 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 02:56 PM

>UPSHIFT<

your memory and cognitive skills by 30%

"I had an epiphany in 1999 when I found a great combo. I wrote this then, and have hyped it ever since. Now, in 2005, I have finally located a high quality and low cost source, at a company I have co-founded at Nootrition.com. Subjectively, I can't even begin to tell you how profound it is when you feel your brain's abilities expand by a third.

I have found a new synergy between the nootropic piracetam and oxygen (ozone) therapy. The smart drug Piracetam goes into hyperdrive in a high-oxygen environment.

After two weeks of taking both, daily, I experienced a profound improvement in my mental abilities.  When I would speak it was as if I would see dropdown menus that would offer me choices of which word to use.

There is an initial phase in which you feel you are going crazy.  That's because something like this couldn't possibly be true, but we need to get used to the fact that we can see the world through sharper eyes.

Everything will change. It's like a drug, but you can feel your mind opening up, new corridors of memory and  lightning-quick awareness of your surroundings.

A second stage is one in which you start to use high IQ and memory as a crutch, a substitute for passion - and her brother discipline.

There's no comedown, but it may be a little hard to sleep.  You too can become Unipolaractive Man(ic)(sic)

When I combined these two I reaffirmed my relationship with God, my family, and friends, and my purpose in life, which is how you are reading this now.

PIRACETAM Access Nootrition.com and order 3 months supply of Pramiracetam or Piracetam. It's legal to have 3 month supply for personal use, thanks to AIDS, Clinton, and the relaxing of FDA restrictions. 

In the U.S., Piracetam is not a scheduled drug, nor is it listed as a controlled substance. It is essentially an "orphan" drug.  Piracetam has been in use in Europe and elsewhere for many  years. It therefore cannot be patented in the US, and no drug company can hope to recover the costs associated with "proving" that it is safe and effective for the FDA.

It enhances the communication between the right and left hemispheres of your brain, and takes about 2 weeks to begin working. Alzheimer's patients take it to drive, mentally retarded children  take it to learn how to read and write. When normal people take it they get sharper, more alert, and quicker. Subjectively, I feel as if I think at least twice as fast. Timothy Leary called it the  Ultimate Aphrodisiac. Take it every day.

If you extensively use Piracetam, you may want to also take a choline capsule with it - available at your nearest health food store. Choline regenerates liver, kidney, and nerve cell tissue.

By the way, you should also seek out Pramiracetam, which will affect you in  6 hours rather than two weeks. It's much, much stronger, but really ultimately unnecessary when you can be doing more with less with Piracetam.  Consider it Napalm: when someone  doesn't believe you give one to them and six hours later WHAM I JUST ACED THE S.A.T.!!

I read this article some time ago, I havent and am not going to have access to ozone therapy at the moment but I wanted to get some feedback on what you guys make of it.

What I was thinking is of methods of increasing oxygen in the system (exercise/diet/breathing exercises/...)

#2 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 08:23 PM

First of all, it was not a controlled experiment. What the author experienced may have simply been the result of piracetam itself. Secondly, oxygen is NOT the same as ozone. Ozone is a harmful form of oxygen in which instead of the normal 02 or 2 oxygen atoms bonded into a molecule you have 3 bonded into an unstable form. O3 or ozone is highly reactive and harmful to the lungs and body. This makes me think the author really has little training in science and should be careful what he recommends. I do however agree that the racetams are very good for most people and may do nothing for a few.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 eternaltraveler

• Guest, Guardian
  • 6,471 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 09:04 PM

this is pure spam

#4 purerealm

• 227 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 11:36 PM

oxygen bars anyone?

#5 Brainbox

• 2,860 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 November 2006 - 04:18 AM

Or this? [huh]

What about taking sufficient anti-oxidant activity with it, provided the oxygen is bio available at all...

#6 MoodyBlue

• 144 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 11:47 PM

Or this?  [huh]

What about taking sufficient anti-oxidant activity with it, provided the oxygen is bio available at all...

I read somewhere that you need to take your anti-oxidants at a different time than BioOxygen or Homozon because if you take them at the same time the anti-oxidants will neutralize the effect of the BioOxygen. I don't remember the exact amount of time it was recommended to wait. I think it was 1/2 hour to 45 minutes after taking the BioOxygen.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 Ghostrider

• 1,996 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 03:55 AM

Summary: I took the blue pill and it completely changed my life. Now you can too at this website...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users