Photo
- - - - -

Psychoactive drugs plus binaural beats

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Centurion

• 1,000 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 07:09 PM

About to take 50mg caffeine 250mg centrophenoxine and 400mg piracetam. Shortly afterward I will blatantly disregard Brain Wave Generator's conservative disclaimer and make use of the theta wave studying preset. I will study exam material while listening. I will report results (subjective, not scientifically rigorous but an entertaining read perhaps) in this thread.

#2 cmorera

• 168 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 08:48 PM

my friend once in a while uses ganja ... and he said he uses HOlosync on ganja and trips out seriously ... not something i would do ... but for those of you that do, ya might wanna try that.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Centurion

• Topic Starter
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 11:13 PM

No appreciable effect from the above. Yes I was alert but no moreso than I observe from taking the substances mentioned alone.

#4 rhakshasa

• 136 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 08:09 PM

BrainWave Generator are binaural beats? If so I've experienced it with marijuana. It does give a deeper effect to the trip if I menage to either focus on it or let it play for a good amount of time.

#5 garethnelsonuk

• 355 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 09:45 PM

A fully controlled test would be best performed with no extra substances of any kind taken.
If you do not normally take anything at that time of day, do not take anything. An EEG of course would be the best empirical data to rely upon. Sometime i'm going to be building myself a simple EEG when I have the time to do so.

#6 garethnelsonuk

• 355 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 10:01 PM

Does anyone have an mp3 of bwgen output?
I want to analyse it to see if it's worth bothering with.

#7 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 12:12 AM

Who was it that said? "I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock and roll to everyone but they have always worked for me."

#8 Centurion

• Topic Starter
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:56 AM

Ill export you some wavs tomorrow morning

#9 garethnelsonuk

• 355 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 03:27 AM

Yay

#10 Infilliono

• 65 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 09:17 AM

PLEASE KNOW THIS, THAT THE KEY TO TRUE IMMORTALITY IS RESPECTING YOURSELF AS AN IMMORTAL! THANK YOU INFINITELY. THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS, THANK YOU FOR ABSORBING IT AND THANK YOU FOR INTERNALIZING IT AND MAKING IT PART OF YOUR INFINITE BEING. PEACE. OH, AND YOU'RE WELCOME. PLEASE REMEMBER RESPECT YOURSELF AS AN IMMORTAL. THANK YOU AMAZINGLY, AWESOMELY, AND GRATEFULLY.

#11 csrpj

• 411 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 09:22 AM

my friend once in a while uses ganja ... and he said he uses HOlosync on ganja and trips out seriously ... not something i would do ... but for those of you that do, ya might wanna try that.

i am actually going to try this tonight ;)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#12 Viscid

• 40 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:18 PM

PLEASE KNOW THIS, THAT THE KEY TO TRUE IMMORTALITY IS RESPECTING YOURSELF AS AN IMMORTAL! THANK YOU INFINITELY. THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS, THANK YOU FOR ABSORBING IT AND THANK YOU FOR INTERNALIZING IT AND MAKING IT PART OF YOUR INFINITE BEING. PEACE. OH, AND YOU'RE WELCOME. PLEASE REMEMBER RESPECT YOURSELF AS AN IMMORTAL. THANK YOU AMAZINGLY, AWESOMELY, AND GRATEFULLY.

God I love this forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users