- - - - -

Yes, another where to buy thread

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rhakshasa

• 136 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 03:26 AM

Also sorta a show-off my stack.

- Ergoloid mesylates (Hydergine) ; Unless there is a better equivalent?
- Acetyl-L-carnitine
- DMAE
- Piracetam
- L-Tyrosine
- Modafinil (I would like not to buy too much as it is sorta pricey)
- Beta-Phenylethylamine (Not really sure about this one, does it have a very short half-life?)
- 5-HTP
- Fish Oil ; Not sure about the ratio
- Possibly Vinpocetine

I am willing to discuss my choice, I will try to take dosage on another person regimen and post them here. See what you folks think. Those seemed to me like the best nootropics, you can make suggestion. I am not posting here vitamin or supplement and of course the point of this is to find place to buy. I read some topics around here for price but I guess I wanted to make sure to buy at the good spot for the moment. Also don't feel afraid to post even if you just know a good place for only one of these, or perhaps have a link to a very good topic about it. I also note that I am from canada.

Edited by rhakshasa, 08 January 2007 - 05:34 AM.

#2 Lazarus Long

• Life Member, Guardian
  • 8,116 posts
  • Location:Northern, Western Hemisphere of Earth, Usually of late, New York

Posted 05 January 2007 - 03:39 AM

If this thread turns into unauthorized advertisements then many posts will end up deleted and the posters warned they are in violation of our rules.

I suggest that those interested in promoting various providers to you could answer in a PM since I think it is at least fair that you ask the question. But we have noticed a considerable increase in the guerrilla marketing on the boards lately and we are going to do more about it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 brainengineer

• 45 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 04:42 AM

I bought most of my supplements (multivitamins, ALCAR, Fishoil) from vitacost.com, primarily utilizing the NSI brand. For the nootropics stuff I bought from relentlessimprovement.com. Personally Ive been very happy with the prices & service from both.

As for Hydergine/Modafinil, I havent really found a great place to purchase from, but Im thinking of just buying a bunch next time I go on a business trip to India.

--
BrainEngineer

#4 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 09:50 PM

I found that Bulk Nutrition was a good place for most things on your list. The grocery store or Sam's, Costco, BJ's, etc are good for some things like fish oil. Do a search on google or froogle. If you get a capping machine and cap your own you can save significant amounts of money.

#5 rhakshasa

• Topic Starter
  • 136 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 05:26 AM

BUMP ^^

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 mitkat

• 1,948 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 06:01 AM

Sending you a PM...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users