Photo
- - - - -

When is the best time to Take Supplements

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ghostrider

• 1,996 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 09:29 AM

I am taking Resveratrol, Niacin, Bacopa, CoQ10, fish oil, and OrthoCore...piracetam and aniracetam sometimes, but mostly just to use up the remainder of my supply. When is the best time to take this stuff? Currently, I take before bed thinking that the stuff will stay in my system longer. Not sure if this is the best idea.

#2 kenj

• 747 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 05:04 PM

GR, why the niacin and howmuch? I would ideally take CoQ10 in the morning with breakfast (if it doesn't make you tired, possibly lowering low blood pressure)), and fish oil, Ortho-Core and resveratrol with each meal (or w/the largest), Bacopa in the evening on empty stomach.
Generally niacin with food, to minimize possible histamine flush.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Pablo M

• 636 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 04:10 AM

I am taking Resveratrol, Niacin, Bacopa, CoQ10, fish oil, and OrthoCore...piracetam and aniracetam sometimes, but mostly just to use up the remainder of my supply.  When is the best time to take this stuff?  Currently, I take before bed thinking that the stuff will stay in my system longer.  Not sure if this is the best idea.

The niacin, fish oil, CoQ10 and 'Core should be taken with meals. The bacopa should be taken on an empty stomach.

Fat-soluble supplements should be taken with meals. Spread the OrthoCore throughout the day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users