• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

How much energy do you have throughout the day?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 blarger

• 21 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:01 PM

This should be informative/fun -- I'd really like to see how others fare. The scale is 1-10. The number represents not what you are actively doing, but the magnitude of the energy expenditure you desire to make at a given time. For example, 1 is feeling unable to resist falling asleep immediately, 5 is wanting to sit around doing a leisurely activity, 10 is feeling able to effortlessly take on any conceivable challenge.

As to format, first note every significant energy shift. Then, make a statement as to why (you think) your energy gradient is the way it is, for good or bad.
-------------

Blarger: 2 when I wake up. 5 after sunshine and some breakfast. Dips towards 4 throughout afternoon. 7 starting a couple hours after dinner (usually use this peak to exercise). 4.5 when I decide to go to bed to read.

Despite an excellent diet and regular exercise, I have pretty unsatisfying sleep, I tend to think a lot as I'm falling asleep, and dream a lot while asleep. Strangely, my dreams are not physically immersive, I always have this sensation of watching the dream from afar. I don't respond to melatonin, 5htp, or skullcap/valerian/hops.

#2 shifter

• 716 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:09 AM

shifter: 8 when I wake up (2am), 4 before sunrise, 8 after sunrise and at 2nd job, 6 lunchtime, 5 at 5pm when I get home, 8 at 7pm before bed.

However today for some reason (probably from only managing 2-3 hours of sleep these past few days and a melatonin supplement probably still doing its thing), i'd have to say at 4-5am I would have rated myself at 1-2!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users