Photo
- - - - -

Wont spend more than $3 a day..

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 giantscale

• 14 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 11:46 PM

My 80 year old dad is in good health for his age. He eats well. Gets allot of exercise running his small cattle farm with my help. But reluctantly started taking Focus Complex w/ neuro PS my sister got him. I asked him if he would consider spending a bit more. Like $4 a day and he said no.

So my question to you is what would you recommend we get him which would be more geared to cognitive functions and anti aging but not cost more than $3 a day? We have noticed a decline in memory and are concerned since he lives alone. If he would notice a difference. He might spend more. I was thinking about ortho core and ortho mind.

Thanks for your time

#2 shifter

• 716 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 12:14 AM

I would use something that has good qulaity fish oil and a high dose vitamin D3 supplement. If you want him to notice a difference Rhodiola Rosea may give him a mental and/or energy boost. I would say co-q10 but the good quality ones may nudge the whole regime you end up with to over $3 per day

Maca is good also and not very expensive.

I got my auntie to try out a few thing like co-q10, mangosteen and goji extracts and she noticed a big energy boost but the effect wore off after a week.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 shadowrun

• 327 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 12:47 AM

But doesn't Maca also impart sexual benefits?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 Shepard

• Member, Director, Moderator
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 01:07 AM

AOR Essential Mix
LEF Fish Oil
Galantamine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users