Photo
- - - - -

Stack help

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 spacey

• 241 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 06:42 PM

Hello everyone, I'm 16 and I've been doing some different nootropics for sometime now. Right now I want to make a good stack that will help me go through the day and also to refill my energy after school so I can do homework and/or exercise. There is just one thing, I can't take modafinil because it's Schedule-IV in Sweden and I don't want to take it. Also I am trying to keep expenses down, I will use this stack for 3 months and after that I won't take anything but vitamins to make sure I don't build up tolerance, and because of economic issues =P.

Now what I'm thinking intially is something like this

Morning:
Oxiracetam - 800mg
Lecithin - 1000mg
(Possibly something else here to help give me quick energy, I am very tired in the morning, and something for concentration and focus in school)

Afternoon:
Piracetam - 1600mg
Vitamin B6 - What would be a good daily dosage of this?

Evening (Before sleeping) - I need somethings for good sleep here
L-theanine - 200mg
5-HTP - 100mg
Lecithin - 1000mg

#2 spacey

• Topic Starter
  • 241 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 08:23 PM

bumped

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 brainengineer

• 45 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 05:53 AM

Spacy, why do you think you need noots. I would kill for my brain at age 16. I could practically run thru walls at that age. School during the day, drinking all afternoon & evening, then get up for early morning 6am cross country practice.

I guess Im just concerned in that if you need noots to get thru the day when you are 16, lord knows what you will need at age 40 or 60.

--
BrainEngineer

#4 spacey

• Topic Starter
  • 241 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 09:01 AM

Lol, well I am practically swarmed with school work and the long schooldays plus the lack of sleep at night just make sme very very tired. When I should be doing homework

#5 forcewind

• 5 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 03:15 AM

Hello everyone, I'm 16 and I've been doing some different nootropics for sometime now. Right now I want to make a good stack that will help me go through the day and also to refill my energy after school so I can do homework and/or exercise. There is just one thing, I can't take modafinil because it's Schedule-IV in Sweden and I don't want to take it. Also I am trying to keep expenses down, I will use this stack for 3 months and after that I won't take anything but vitamins to make sure I don't build up tolerance, and because of economic issues =P.

Now what I'm thinking intially is something like this

Morning:
Oxiracetam - 800mg
Lecithin - 1000mg
(Possibly something else here to help give me quick energy, I am very tired in the morning, and something for concentration and focus in school)

Afternoon:
Piracetam - 1600mg
Vitamin B6 - What would be a good daily dosage of this?

Evening (Before sleeping) - I need somethings for good sleep here
L-theanine - 200mg
5-HTP - 100mg
Lecithin - 1000mg

Maybe some fat soluble racetam like Aniracetam.

#6 spacey

• Topic Starter
  • 241 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 08:12 AM

I haven't heard very much good feedback on Aniracetam though, is it really safe to use?

#7 brainengineer

• 45 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 07:56 AM

Spacey,

At a minimum you need to start with a good quality multivitamin (AOR/LEF/etc), then I would recommend Fish Oil. Only after that look at the racetams & choline supplements.

You mentioned you are tired in the morning, is that because you didnt get a goods night rest?? If so, I suggest you think about why you are not getting good sleep. Is it stress?? Options here might be something like Melatonin and maybe Rosea/Ashwangha. Trust me, not getting enough rest is like taking a stupid pill...

--
BrainEngineer

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 spacey

• Topic Starter
  • 241 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 12:14 PM

Spacey,

At a minimum you need to start with a good quality multivitamin (AOR/LEF/etc), then I would recommend Fish Oil.  Only after that look at the racetams & choline supplements. 

You mentioned you are tired in the morning, is that because you didnt get a goods night rest??  If so, I suggest you think about why you are not getting good sleep.  Is it stress??  Options here might be something like Melatonin and maybe Rosea/Ashwangha.  Trust me, not getting enough rest is like taking a stupid pill...

--
BrainEngineer

Well I get around 7-8hrs of sleep per night which is okay, it doesn't really matter how much sleep I get I still end up tired in the mornings. Multivitamins sounds like a good solution as well. The quality of my sleep might've been impaired by all the stress though. But I pretty much dream every night and so, so I can't imagine having that bad sleep.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users