- - - - -

James Betz of Bioflu Bioforte Resvertrol

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 spidermite

• 6 posts
  • 0 â‚®

Posted 20 February 2007 - 09:28 PM

Hi, im not sure if this is the right forum to post this in but since James Betz posts here as user Maxhealth, i thought it might be useful to do so.

Basically i ordered 60 caps of resvertrol worth $40 from bioflu.com on the 12th of december 2006. 2 months later they still havent arrived, i have managed to talk to James via email last month but now i get no reply.

Has anyone else had this experience with bioflu.com? i thought id raise awareness incase others we're all being ripped off.

Thanks.

#2 ryan1113

• 66 posts
  • 0 â‚®

Posted 20 February 2007 - 10:58 PM

I guess the question people are wondering is if your credit card was charged. If so, I hope you contested the charge within the time limit so you got your money back. If you didn't, you might have to file suit and make a criminal fraud complaint with state and federal agencies. Obviously this would cost you more time and money than what you'd get in return.

#3 saxiephon

• 79 posts
  • 28 â‚®

Posted 20 February 2007 - 11:00 PM

If you were smart you used a credit card for your order. Therefore if you did not receive the RES you don't pay and let your card company investigate. By the way it looks like bioflu.com has a new website where they try to dispel any negative press (HUM).

#4 tintinet

• 1,972 posts
  • 503 â‚®

Posted 21 February 2007 - 02:25 AM

Although it did arrive from Asia (can't recall now if from Singapore or Hong Kong),
my order was on time, as promised.

#5 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts
  • 1,625 â‚®

Posted 21 February 2007 - 02:46 AM

He ran out of product, had to manufacture more. This was difficult, shortage of Polygonum extracts in Asia due to demand in the US. Everything was backed up. Not just him, most supplement makers.

I emailed him, he said he just got 10,000 bottles shipped.

#6 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts
  • 1,625 â‚®

Posted 21 February 2007 - 04:46 AM

If he's shipping 10,000 bottles, I'm shitting 10,000 masterwork diamond gems.

Can I have one?

#7 spidermite

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts
  • 0 â‚®

Posted 19 March 2007 - 03:09 PM

Appologies for the late response. I check my card and i dont think the money was taken. I paid by google checkout and it still says the payment is being processed.

I havent actually been ripped off it seems. Still, it was very strange the way he handled it and ignored me and my order.

#8 tintinet

• 1,972 posts
  • 503 â‚®

Posted 19 March 2007 - 06:46 PM

Truly, especially since others have received their orders without incident. Have you received any response from Bioforte/Bioflu?

#9 edward

• 1,404 posts
  • 23 â‚®

Posted 19 March 2007 - 07:40 PM

I ordered from them as well a few weeks ago (since then I have been taking RESV bought at a local herb shop and high dose Country Life). Anyways James says my product is being shipped out this week. I really wonder how big their company is, or is it just James and a couple of other people. He has been very prompt in emailing me and leaving me voicemails (though admittedly I work in healthcare and have referenced my company in all correspondence, so perhaps I have been given preferential treatment).

#10 dillon

• 10 posts
  • 0 â‚®

Posted 19 March 2007 - 09:28 PM

Bioflu has about 60 employees in Austria and Singapore.

I received my order without incident.

#11 dillon

• 10 posts
  • 0 â‚®

Posted 19 March 2007 - 10:16 PM

Quote your source.

Sorry, Addison, I can't recall the site I used to verify this.

Before I ordered from Bioflu, I wanted to know more about them, so I googled them. One of the hits was a database of companies operating in Singapore. Bioflu was listed as having it's headquarters in Austria, and a GMP manufacturing facility in Singapore. It was listed as having 60 employees.

#12 dillon

• 10 posts
  • 0 â‚®

Posted 20 March 2007 - 12:53 AM

Quote your source.

Sorry, Addison, I can't recall the site I used to verify this.

Before I ordered from Bioflu, I wanted to know more about them, so I googled them. One of the hits was a database of companies operating in Singapore. Bioflu was listed as having it's headquarters in Austria, and a GMP manufacturing facility in Singapore. It was listed as having 60 employees.

You are referring to this page:
http://www.tradekey....oflu-Pharma.htm

Where they self-describe themselves as having "26-50" employees.

It's possible that's the site. I'm going by casual memory, and this was several months ago.

#13 rwoodin

• 67 posts
  • 1 â‚®
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2007 - 06:44 AM

I ordered Jan152007 and received yesterday. Had to pay COD charges to UPS.

#14 rwoodin

• 67 posts
  • 1 â‚®
  • NO

Posted 25 April 2007 - 04:05 AM

Postscript...Today, Apr 24, 2007, BioForte sent me 3 additional 60Vcap bottles of tresv for free (in addition to the one free bottle already sent). These 3 bottles showed origin as Kansas City. So, I'm glad to see they have their supply chain in order now. I would like to publicly thank James Betz for doing this. I think he's probably trying to run a decent, honest business and had, supply problems for some reason or another. The BioForte 250mg (500mg 50% extract) do result in quite a kick for me! I would hope that equals happy mitochondria.

#15 proteomist

• 177 posts
  • 1 â‚®

Posted 25 April 2007 - 06:58 AM

I had the same thing happen today! I was about to check my credit card for double billing. Glad to know this is a customer friendliness gesture, it's much appreciated.

Postscript...Today, Apr 24, 2007, BioForte sent me 3 additional 60Vcap bottles of tresv for free (in addition to the one free bottle already sent). These 3 bottles showed origin as Kansas City. So, I'm glad to see they have their supply chain in order now. I would like to publicly thank James Betz for doing this. I think he's probably trying to run a decent, honest business and had, supply problems for some reason or another. The BioForte 250mg (500mg 50% extract) do result in quite a kick for me! I would hope that equals happy mitochondria.

#16 rapier

• 104 posts
  • 11 â‚®

Posted 20 June 2007 - 04:31 PM

I ordered Jan152007 and received yesterday. Had to pay COD charges to UPS.

I told UPS I had not been told of any charges beforehand and they canceled them.

#17 rapier

• 104 posts
  • 11 â‚®

Posted 20 June 2007 - 04:35 PM

Betz came through and deserves credit Thanks Jim

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users