Photo
- - - - -

J/K: Supplementation Interaction Gone Wrong

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kenj

• 747 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 09:31 PM

Among my supplements I cycle an olive leaf extract for general detox: knowing the olive leaf extract might even irritate the stomach, I thought I would "cleanse" even further, and enjoy a nice salad with a few crushed cloves of aged garlic to spice it up ... abit. [pirate]
In return I certainly got the HORRIBLE afternoon, bedridden with a truly KILLER nausea,
concluding that you really don't have to pubcrawl till 4AM, in order to have your sunday *hammered*, - you just load up on the olive and garlic to get the superior bad stomach! Cheaper also.
Never say the mad life extensionist's sundays are safe, quitting cultivated life...

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 zoolander

• 4,724 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 09:34 PM

Thanks for that heads up

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

• Lurker

Posted 26 February 2007 - 10:00 PM

Don't both of those have anti-bacterial properties. Maybe now you need to take a good probiotics. Too much of killing bacteria going on, maybe.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 10:31 PM

Excellent graphics! Any chance you had an intestinal virus? I don't know where you live, but in the US mid Atlantic there's been one going around. It acts just like you describe. Hope your feeling better now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users