Photo
- - - - -

Iodine in multis

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 antiscience

• 12 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 06:55 PM

I stumbled upon this site a while back and after reading up i decided to purchase a bottle of ortho-core... but i forgot that I needed an idodine free multivitamin for acne reasons.

Sure enough like 4 days after taking ortho core i got zits. SO i was hoping there was a comparable multi to ortho core without iodine because lets face it spinach is pretty easy to come by if i need it!

Thanks!

#2 Pablo M

• 636 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 08:48 AM

Funny you should mention this, because I can't go above 3-4 caps of OrthoCore for this very reason. 4 is really pushing it. Also I supplement B12, folic acid and niacin separately as well as selenium, vitamin E, chromium and vitamin D, so paying $36 a month for OrthoCore is really getting to be a bit much. I switched to Rainbow Light Men's Only Daily. It has no iodine and is quite reasonably priced. Because it is a one-a-day, I break a tablet in half and take one part with two separate meals. Also, I chew the tablet in my mouth before swallowing to ensure that it breaks down. The Rainbow Light product isn't ideal, but it's got decent potencies of most B vitamins and plenty (20mg) of zinc, which is important for men. Don't know if you're male, but RL also makes a women's version.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users