Photo
- - - - -

Nicotine and Caffeine cycle

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 guyledouche

• 130 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 01:45 AM

Caffeine has a great effect on my mood and social skills. I takes me out of my shell and kills my shyness. The only problem with caffeine is that after a few days straight of using it, it starts losing its kick and can burn me out. I have recently noticed that nicotines dopamine increasing effects are helping my mood and social phobia also, and to avoid either losing their power I want to cycle them on and off. How long do yall think I could cycle on and off without getting withdrawal symptoms from either? I was thinking either one week on Caffeine then one week on Nicotine as a cycle, or 3 or 4 days on one and then 3 or 4 days on the other. What do yall think would be a good cycle?

#2 ajnast4r

• Guest, F@H
  • 3,925 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 March 2007 - 02:19 AM

what form are you taking the caffeine?

i notice no addiction, withdrawl or burnout from: green tea, yerba mate, and guarana

i notice significant addiction, withdrawl and burnout from: coffee, synthetic or isolated caffeine

rhodiola(200mg) + caffeine(100-200mg range) is probably the best combo i have ever tried to improve energy levels, mood and social skills CONSITANTLY without tolerance or burnout.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 steelheader

• 106 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 02:52 AM

Back in the day, in a universe far away, airplanes had smoking and non-smoking sections. The smokers section was the fun place to be. Lots of laughter and conversation. Nicotine is a great drug. Too bad about its side effects.

#4 Ghostrider

• 1,996 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 02:58 AM

I only use caffeine when I need it, which is during exams. It gives me a great mental kick and it is by far the best nootropic I have found so far. However, if I used it everyday, it would quickly lose its effect on me and I would not feel so good. So I save it for when I need it. I also avoid sugar too.

#5 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 02:59 AM

Yeah, nicotine. Too bad it is so effing addictive. It took me a looong time to get over. Guyledouche, what form are you getting the nicotine in? If you are actually capable of stopping for a week now, I'd think seriously about stopping for good, before you get in any deeper. If ya gotta use it, go with transdermal or gum, anything but tobacco. Really, I've been there.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 synaesthetic

• 230 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 09:02 AM

Try galantamine
- it inhibits acetylcholinesterase and stimulates nicotinic receptors, it also seems to enhance dopaminergic neurotransmissions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users