Photo
- - - - -

Underactive stomach

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 shifter

• 716 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 12:12 AM

I remember about a year ago, I visited a naturopath to see what they say. Anyway, he had a look in my eyes and said I have an underactive stomach. But what does that mean exactly? (and can those sorts of diagnostic tests be relied upon).

So should I take digestive enzymes before meals to help it along? Blend them up? I do remember once giving some dragon fruit a go and in no more then 3-4 hours it was in one end and out the other. Guess it didn't sit in my stomach for too long then!

On another mote in a 'live blood cell' analysis, my red blood cells were mostly clumped together rather than free flowing. (It has a name but I forget) he couldn't elaborate whether or not it was a good or bad thing or how to fix it).

#2 Shepard

• Member, Director, Moderator
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 12:23 AM

I remember about a year ago, I visited a naturopath to see what they say. Anyway, he had a look in my eyes and said I have an underactive stomach.

I once looked into a girl's eyes and told her that her past life as a goat led to her current zinc deficiency. Luckily, I persuaded her that I had a fluid in me that contains a very bioavailable form of zinc....Anyway, I can't really help you much.

Maybe look into Betaine HCL, although I'm not convinced on it. Probably because I think Poliquin, who advocates it to everyone, is a clown. I do like ginger, though. Also, I think ajnast4r has some spices detailed in his regimen that he uses for digestion.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users