- - - - -

CustomCapsule (customized supplements)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
82 replies to this topic

#61 edward

• Topic Starter
  • 1,404 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:59 PM

For about $120 I got six of these bottles which is 3 batches. Apparently I could have saved more if I had done even more batches but 3 was enough for a first round... Already I want to change the formula a little bit though... which I guess is a drawback. Once you have set a formula you have committed to certain dosage ratios. Btw my first name is Geoffrey, hence the name on the bottle.

#62 edward

• Topic Starter
  • 1,404 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:03 PM

I also take a multiple, resveratrol and few other things so taken by itself some of the nutrient amounts may seem weird but with everything else I take including whats in my normal diet it makes more sense.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 edward

• Topic Starter
  • 1,404 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:04 PM

Note: if you are viewing this, the pictures are on Page 3 of this Thread.

#64 edward

• Topic Starter
  • 1,404 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:17 PM

Custom Capsule, if you are out there could you give us an idea of the pricing, emodin content, trans-resveratrol content of the resveratrol you will be providing as an ingredient. For comparison check out BAC powder.
BAC product Resveratrol

and Country Life

Country Life (Iherb store) Resveratrol

If you can beat these prices and your extract is very low Emodin then you will do well. Please list Emodin % because it is a serious limiting factor in dosages above 500mg

#65 ageless

• 219 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:33 PM

Custom Capsule, if you are out there could you give us an idea of the pricing, emodin content, trans-resveratrol content of the resveratrol you will be providing as an ingredient. For comparison check out BAC powder.
BAC product Resveratrol

and Country Life

Country Life (Iherb store) Resveratrol

If you can beat these prices and your extract is very low Emodin then you will do well. Please list Emodin % because it is a serious limiting factor in dosages above 500mg

Hey thanks for those pics edward... very cool.
I hope everything works out with these guys because it's an awesome idea and as long as the quality, trust and price is there, the customers should follow.

#66 curious_sle

• 464 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 11:34 AM

ageless: yeah i could have been more specific but since it was like 3 posts above i figured most would see the contextual relation :-).

Now if they could add a few more items one could come up with a ortho-core round-off supplement mix. Any chance of a custom logo etc? I mean labeling is just some DTP, probably automated...

#67 capsule_guy

• 26 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 08:08 PM

Edward,

Thank you for posting the pictures.

CC

#68 capsule_guy

• 26 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 08:09 PM

Ageless,

Did you receive your order yet?

#69 capsule_guy

• 26 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 11:24 PM

Resveratrol 50% (From P. cuspidatum)

Has been added to the site

#70 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 04:39 AM

CC, Can you advise if and when you will be gettin some CoQ10. I am waiting on this before placing my order. I would expect that this is a pretty standard requirement for most people here.

Tnx
resvhead

#71 ironchet

• 66 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 03:40 PM

CC, Can you advise if and when you will be gettin some CoQ10. I am waiting on this before placing my order. I would expect that this is a pretty standard requirement for most people here.

Tnx
resvhead

I'm waiting for CoQ10 as well. CC, do you have a list of supps you plan to add in the near future?

#72 edward

• Topic Starter
  • 1,404 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 06:50 PM

Standardized blueberry extract would be GREAT! also. See LEF's blueberry extract. http://www.lef.org/n.../item00914.html

VitaBlue brand powder seems to be good if you all could get that or something standardized for Pterostilbene, Anthocyanins and total Phenolics.

#73 ageless

• 219 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 07:55 PM

Ageless,

According to the US postal tracking it left Chicago 1:00 am this morning.

#74 capsule_guy

• 26 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 10:54 PM

Ageless,

According to the US postal tracking it left Chicago 1:00 am this morning.

Wow,

I can believe it just now is leaving the states when it shipped out on the 30th

#75 capsule_guy

• 26 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 10:57 PM

customcapsule, you should take off your vitamin D limitations. It is very irritating.

Addison,

How much Vit D are you trying to add

#76 capsule_guy

• 26 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 10:59 PM

Tnx
resvhead

I'm waiting for CoQ10 as well. CC, do you have a list of supps you plan to add in the near future?

CoQ10 is going to be added shortly. I will post a list of everything we currently have ordered that is not on the site as of yet

#77 ageless

• 219 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 12:51 PM

Tnx
resvhead

CoQ10 is going to be added shortly. I will post a list of everything we currently have ordered that is not on the site as of yet

Yeah, I'd love to see this list!

#78 capsule_guy

• 26 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:59 AM

OK changed the Vit D max to 5,000 iu

#79 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:04 AM

A late entry for requests, how about astaxanthin - seems very popular in the 'top 5 antioxidants' thread

#80 capsule_guy

• 26 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 09:40 AM

I tried to do a contest on here everyone where someone would win a free capsule creation if their entry was voted the most times but I guess it wasn't allowed. Looked like a mod deleted the thread. Sorry guys and sorry to any mods if I crossed a line. Didn't mean to

#81 curious_sle

• 464 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 10:26 AM

customcapsul: add oxaloacetic acid, please? :-).

#82 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,058 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 02:25 PM

I am going to lock this thread for the time being because it is basically a commerical advertisement for CustomCapsule. Imminst does not allow commercial spam or advertising in the forums. The policy developed because of huge problems commercial messages caused in the past.

Customcapsule was not aware of the posting guidelines. If you would like more info about the company, please use private messages or email for the time being.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#83 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,058 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 07:03 PM

I realize that the service provided by CustomCap could be valuable to many Imminst members, and that someone unlikely to be an agent of the company started the thread, but Imminst must enforce posting guidelines equally for all commercial interests.

Thanks for understanding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users