- - - - -

Melaleuca and Usana

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jeff495caldwell

• 7 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:34 AM

Hi Everyone,

Quick question. I am sure you have heard of Melaleuca Vitamins and Usana and there multi level marketing ways. Other then incredibly expensive how do they stack up to products such as NSI vitamins or LEF etc?

Thank you for your input.

Jeff Caldwell

#2 health_nutty

• 2,410 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:15 PM

I would steer clear of any MLM product (especially supplements)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 luv2increase

• 2,529 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:21 PM

I would steer clear of any MLM product (especially supplements)

Agreed. Has anyone heard of "Max GXL" that is out now. It is supposedly a revolutionary supp that increases glutathione levels in the liver etc... My dad was informing me about it the other day.

http://maxgxl.com

I believe that it is just some sort of glorified, proprietary blend of l-glutathione and n-acetyl-cysteine. I bet there is sure a lot of money to be made off of it though. I wouldn't feel right scamming people out of their hard earned money. I could tell them to just go buy to NAC, save 90% of their money, and be just as well off.

#4 shifter

• 716 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 04:44 AM

MLM products are totally ripped off. Best to buy direct from company and cut out the middle man. Also I would not trust the people involved in MLM products because money is their only concern (okay so every company wants to return a profit, and most are fair enough, but MLM products is just pure greed).

I remember the goji juice phenominon. $60 for 1 litre and it was only 40% goji!!!! And I could not find any juice that was not MLM (market has expanded and can find much cheaper juices at higher concentrations now though). And I also remember one website which sold lots of good products all of a sudden only stock the goji juice and say that supplements are a waste of money and it just goes down the toilet and goji juice is the only thing you need!!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 boily

• 171 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 09:24 AM

I ran into the pharmamex MLM project with their "exclusive" biophotonic caretenoid scanning machines. It was basically a business to sell way overpriced supplements of average quality. MLM and supplements don't mix with me from my experience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users