Photo
- - - - -

Supplements: Best bang for the buck...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sUper GeNius

• 1,501 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 11:02 PM

Sitting here wondering which of the multitude of supplements available should I add to my regimen.

Shouldn't there be some faq/survey or something here, with a list of the most promising substances? That way, many of us could simply go right down the list, from best to worst.

For instance, in my mind, t-res ought to be near the very top of that list. Seems quite promising, relatively inexpensive, safety profile looks good.

#2 Athanasios

• 2,616 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 11:04 PM

Look at people's regimens here:

http://www.imminst.o...s=&act=SF&f=238

If they take it, apparently they think it is worth it for some reason or another.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 health_nutty

• 2,410 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 11:10 PM

Also look at top 10 supplements for health thread:
http://www.imminst.o...=0

Edited by health_nutty, 09 April 2007 - 11:43 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 02:46 AM

Bang for the buck is a different question than, say, what's the absolute best...

There are some things that are dirt cheap and also good: Fish Oil, vit D3, Magnesium, undoubtedly others.

Some things are less cheap, but very high value: Resveratrol and Benfotiamine would make my list.

There have been a couple threads on value in supplements. (a nice one by health_nutty) Do a search for "value" in the title.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users