- - - - -

Shepard goes Evolutionary

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 basho

• 774 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 11:36 PM

I'm thinking wydell = sheps girl

He could only be so lucky! But while he would likley appreciate that I am heavily into supplements , health and exercise, he might not appreciate the 6'2'' 190 lb frame.
We better get off this topic now before I get homophobic.

"Expect the unexpected" is the catchphrase of the Zoolander matchmaking service.

#32 health_nutty

• 2,410 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 12:24 AM

You're crazy shep.

#33 Shepard

• Topic Starter
  • Member, Director, Moderator
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 01:37 AM

You're crazy shep.

Yeah, I finally get fruit tomorrow. It's going to be awesome.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#34 sentinel

• Guest, F@H
  • 794 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 01:12 PM

Alioop!

Are you going to actually take part in any fighting, as you can't be a caveman without fighting. Intense workouts are all very well but the whole point of "survival of the fittest" is that strength and speed training have some end purpose ie being better at killing/fighting animals be they small and furry or 6'2'' 190 lb. ;)

I'm not saying start a Fight Club but you don't want to neglect the regular adrenaline rush and hormonal fluctuation that would have been a regular part of Neanderthal life. Boxing, Kick/chinese-boxing or some other sparing you are more familiar with would probably do the trick.

#35 Shepard

• Topic Starter
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:13 PM

I'm not saying start a Fight Club but you don't want to neglect the regular adrenaline rush and hormonal fluctuation that would have been a regular part of Neanderthal life. Boxing, Kick/chinese-boxing or some other sparing you are more familiar with would probably do the trick.

I doubt catecholamine concentration will be an issue, even without sparring. I will not be taking part in any fighting activity (hopefully) but I'm unsure if it is more beneficial for this purpose than a general competetive spirit. Which, within reason, I've got.

#36 John_Ventureville

• 279 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:44 PM

Shepard, I was pretty floored when I read the posting you wrote to start this thread, which detailed your plans for the "ape in a suit" diet/lifestyle.

you wrote:
When the girl at Subway told me bread and mayonnaise were bad for me, I told her she was fat because nature decided her genes had no place in Shepard's Society.
>

What a tactful gentleman you are!! ; ) ha! I want you to keep us posted on how your girlfriend is putting up with all of this. Has she had sex yet with another male who might have better genes and/or resources? Do you carry around a big club? hee

Erm..., perhaps you should try a diet for Transhumans (depending on how you define that word)? lol Oh, and always remember to get up with the sunrise!

Best wishes to you,

John

#37 Shepard

• Topic Starter
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:51 PM

Do you carry around a big club? hee   

Only in the rarest moments of intoxication have I referred to it as a club, but I guess you could say so.

Wait, are you coming on to me?

#38 sentinel

• Guest, F@H
  • 794 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 03:01 PM

Oh C'mon, whoever heard of a caveman without a club, It's Alpha time! [tung]

Shame, I was looking forwards to reports of you winning a couple of rounds and taking yourself off to the all-you-can-eat rib shack for the evening.

Good luck with it anyway, I look forward to hearing any interesting effects and results and it certainly makes a change from usual "hey, look at me I'm taking 2 grams of T-Rez a day, I feel like a million dollars but my @rse feels like the Suez canal" type of experiment.

#39 Brainbox

• 2,860 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 April 2007 - 10:26 PM

Hèhè.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users