Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

reliable, cheap modafinil for UK?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 qwer

• 6 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 03:27 PM

From what i have read, in the UK modafinil is not a controlled substance.

So, where can i get (a version of) it which is cheap, and known to be 'the real thing'? (reasonably small quantities required)

or is it just too expensive and should i just settle for Adrafinil?

thanks.

#2 sentinel

• Guest, F@H
  • 794 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:51 AM

www.rx2world.com - pretty cheap, sell modapro, good service (ie I'm UK based and they got it to me in under 2 weeks) - They used to sell SunPharma Modalert but Modapro seems ok.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 hippo

• 13 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 07:19 AM

I tried pharma-orders.com (no received as of yet) because they have also 50pcs., which keeps the total cost a bit lower (50pcs, 200mg, $70.98 incl. S&H). I will post as soon as it shows up.

#4 delbian

• 4 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:54 PM

Opinion on sources like this?
http://www.bizrate.c...-modafinil.html

#5 qwer

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 01:14 PM

sentinel; what about this-- http://www.drugbuyer...=&Number=141260 ??
//how has your experience of their modafinil been.. have u had any different to compare it with?

delbian; i get "Sorry! No matches for modafinil", and just a couple of sponsored links at the bottom, which are all more expensive anyway.

any reports on the modafinil from pharma-orders.com ?

• Lurker

Posted 13 May 2007 - 01:35 PM

airsealed.com's bulk powder is dirt cheap.

#7 qwer

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 04:16 PM

hm, airsealed.com does look interesting.. i thought i read somewhere that their powerder was pretty weak.. but what i've seen here >> http://www.drugbuyer.../fpart/all/vc/1 seems to be good..
what would the additional cost (if buying 20g mod) be for shipping and payment [which would have to be by western union? :( ]. any discounts for imminst.org at the moment? (note to airsealed guy: i hate when its not clear what u have to pay in shipping etc without registeringgg)

#8 sentinel

• Guest, F@H
  • 794 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:50 AM

qwer
I went through the drugbuyers review of RX2W and the -ve posts stem back to 2004/5, for the last year or there has been nothing but good posts.

Re Airsealed, they are run by Da sense who is a member here and IMHO is a top guy. The western union thing is a pain and puts me off but they have very responsive customer service. As to product, the pills I have had are fine but the powder I can not vouch for either way. As you said, there have been mixed reviews based on varying powder appearance, consistancy and effect.

#9 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 14 May 2007 - 10:06 PM

hm, airsealed.com does look interesting.. i thought i read somewhere that their powerder was pretty weak.. but what i've seen here >> http://www.drugbuyer.../fpart/all/vc/1 seems to be good..
what would the additional cost (if buying 20g mod) be for shipping and payment [which would have to be by western union? :( ]. any discounts for imminst.org at the moment? (note to airsealed guy: i hate when its not clear what u have to pay in shipping etc without registeringgg)

All explained at: http://shop.airsealed.com/faq.cfm ;)

#10 dopamine

• 210 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 01:58 AM

The powder from Airsealed is the real deal, IMO, but the CC processing is a make or break for me. When I added everything together (shipping + WU fees) the same amount of modafinil powder cost about as much as the pill form.

#11 qwer

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 05:14 PM

dopamine; as opposed to pills from where? (inc shipping??), are they good quality too?

da_sense.. i want to be able to get the exact amount i'd have to pay inc fees and S&H without having to sign up or give any of my details first. it would be much better if your site did this than just a '5-10%' estimate burried in your FAQ.

what is better about WU than e-gold??.. (as it is more expensive)

#12 qwer

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:06 PM

hmm...
airsealed;
+€10 shipping > £49.19
+ £12.00 (!!!) transfer fee >> £61.19 (~€89.46).. which is over double the listed price on the website! maybe its a bit cheaper via an agent... hmm. that is a lot more than '5-10%'
and located in Bosnia & Herzegovina FYI.

rx2world (modalert);
$15 S&H+ $97.85 = $112.85 (~£57.22) for 20g (100x200mg)= $5.6425/g
or
$63.28 + $15 = $78.28(~£39.69) for 10g (100x100mg)= $7.828/g

and still; what is better about WU than e-gold??

sentinel (or others) --
which is better (from rx2world)-- modalert or modapro? (as they seem to have both now)
or are they 'the same' quality/stength/'clean-ness'

Edited by qwer, 23 May 2007 - 03:20 PM.

#13 dopamine

• 210 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:51 PM

There have been numerous concerns about e-gold that I have seen with respect to scrutinizing transactions of this kind. I haven't tried them, but WU is a much larger, arguably more anonymous method to use. When it comes to payment, I really don't like to roll the dice.

#14 sentinel

• Guest, F@H
  • 794 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:49 AM

sentinel (or others) --
which is better (from rx2world)-- modalert or modapro? (as they seem to have both now)
or are they 'the same' quality/strength/'clean-ness

On the rather limited feedback of myself and one other I would say that Modalert has the edge in terms of strength with no discernible difference on quality/cleanness.

I have dropped Mod for the moment as I don't like the "habit" factor that one can build on it ie rather than using it when needed, relying on it to wake you up everyday and consistently extending your mind and body beyond their desired limits.

Sentinel.

#15 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 26 May 2007 - 09:47 PM

dopamine; as opposed to pills from where? (inc shipping??), are they good quality too?

da_sense.. i want to be able to get the exact amount i'd have to pay inc fees and S&H without having to sign up or give any of my details first. it would be much better if your site did this than just a '5-10%' estimate burried in your FAQ.

what is better about WU than e-gold??.. (as it is more expensive)

S&H is given exactly. WU fees are approximate as it really depends on country and agent. E-gold has been blocked by US authorities so it's not accepted anymore.

#16 nootropicpete1

• 52 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 02:02 AM

I can sell 28 tablets x 200mg provigil, in their commercial packaged boxes, for $49

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#17 sema

• 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 05:07 AM

I bought Modalert from India the first time. It was Ok. Then I ordered Modalert from Rx2world (via Fijis). I compared box, film, pills and flavor with the one which came from India. All were identical (except the red band in the film that was a little more width). I thought that this Modalert was real because it helped me to get out bed quickly. Then I realize that the pills were some kind of amphetamine because my heartbeat went up and nothing else. I wrote to Rx2world asking for a refund but never got a reply. Be aware, the pills coming from Fijis are counterfeit (faked fake) and maybe dangerous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users