Photo
- - - - -

Tribulus

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 beetlife

• 9 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 12:04 AM

Well... I ditched the Yohimbine idea and I ordered 3 bottles of Tribulus!

This one.. http://www.bodybuild...re/un/trib.html

I tried Tribulus in the past but I realize now I used it all wrong.. anyways.. Im using it mainly for the libido boost, can't wait to get it :D

FYI: I am also in my 2nd day of dosing with Maca (1500mg per day) will post my results with that later

#2 Shepard

• Member, Director, Moderator
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 12:28 AM

Why exactly are you looking to pills for libido enhancement?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 beetlife

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:02 AM

Why exactly are you looking to pills for libido enhancement?

Why not?

#4 Shepard

• Member, Director, Moderator
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:23 AM

Good point.

#5 mike250

• 981 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:54 AM

have you looked at this one:

http://www.trueprote...cid=25&pid=1362

#6 beetlife

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:30 AM

Very interesting mike

Although they are very vague about their trib's potency..

i.e.. they say 70% powder.. thats very vague.. do they mean 70% furastanol saponins.. 70% steroidal saponins.. etc.. is it actual Bulgarian Tribulus(which is the best one) or indian trib, or asian trib, german trib etc (they are different and offer different benefits..bulgarian being the best)

I was going to get the NOW brand http://www.bodybuild...w/tribulus.html But I went with the other one because it had amazing reviews, some say its better than Vitrix(which has 80% saponins of german tribulus), I went for the one I did instead of the others because for the price, but also because it's bulgarian tribulus, and really anything over 40% saponins is good quality IMO.

Have you tried that trib btw? or any trib? I'd like to hear ppls results and experiences with it, especially how it boosted libido/increased erection frequency/strength and etc

#7 shifter

• 716 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 03:22 AM

I have read you need to have parts of the fruit and the root. I sometimes see just the root or just the fruit. I have one that says 'equiv to 20g of whole plant' but does not say the saponin content so wont buy it again.

One time I used tribulus (and actually did some exercise after it), I was able to punch a bag for over 2 hours without getting tired. Only thing that stopped me was my wrists getting sore from punching the bag.

For some reason it also takes longer and/or more alcohol for me to feel the tipsy effect of it if I have taken tribulus and maca a few hours before...

#8 beetlife

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 04:30 AM

I have read you need to have parts of the fruit and the root. I sometimes see just the root or just the fruit. I have one that says 'equiv to 20g of whole plant' but does not say the saponin content so wont buy it again.

One time I used tribulus (and actually did some exercise after it), I was able to punch a bag for over 2 hours without getting tired. Only thing that stopped me was my wrists getting sore from punching the bag.

For some reason it also takes longer and/or more alcohol for me to feel the tipsy effect of it if I have taken tribulus and maca a few hours before...

Broooo tell me about Maca.. i just started taking it 1 day ago.. I take 2 500mg pills in the morning and 1 500mg pill in the evening. Reason for taking it: libido boost

#9 shifter

• 716 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 05:11 AM

For me, I wouldn't say that maca gives me great physical endurance, but I feel better when on it. I dont take it soley for libido boost, but I think I feel a bit more anxious when on it also being single and unlucky and all :)

I dont take it in the pill form, I take a table spoon a day normally, and an extra table spoon if i'm going out.

Maca is one supplement I wont be going without. Its also classed as food and is all round good nutrition.

#10 mike250

• 981 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 07:03 AM

Very interesting mike

Although they are very vague about their trib's potency..

i.e.. they say 70% powder.. thats very vague.. do they mean 70% furastanol saponins.. 70% steroidal saponins.. etc.. is it actual Bulgarian Tribulus(which is the best one) or indian trib, or asian trib, german trib etc (they are different and offer different benefits..bulgarian being the best)

I was going to get the NOW brand http://www.bodybuild...w/tribulus.html But I went with the other one because it had amazing reviews, some say its better than Vitrix(which has 80% saponins of german tribulus), I went for the one I did instead of the others because for the price, but also because it's bulgarian tribulus, and really anything over 40% saponins is good quality IMO.

Have you tried that trib btw? or any trib? I'd like to hear ppls results and experiences with it, especially how it boosted libido/increased erection frequency/strength and etc

let me get back to you on this one. I'll ask them and see. I actually heard that the ''bulgarian thing'' is market hype.

#11 sentinel

• Guest, F@H
  • 794 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 08:14 AM

Good imminst Maca thread below.

http://www.imminst.o...5272&hl=maca&s=

Re Trib : some people think it's great, others rubbish... but then there are a lot of "versions" around.

I'd be interested to hear of anyone who can report positive effects from a particular brand and dose - anecdotal or otherwise.

#12 mike250

• 981 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 08:28 AM

some guys reported good stuff from TP's tribulus. I have yet to try it myself

#13 mike250

• 981 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 04:10 PM

alright well that tribulus extract is 70% steroidal saponins. well get the exact breakdown in a while.

#14 sentinel

• Guest, F@H
  • 794 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 09:42 PM

cool, All good to hear. I do have to ask, what is the end goal of all this libido talk? Are you looking for assistance on getting horny about a girl you are with, wondering why you have a low sex drive in general or just want to last longer or more ready for action?

These all fall under the libido banner but range from pharmaceutical, through physiological to psychological in terms of cause and subsequent effect and treatment?

What's up?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#15 synaesthetic

• 230 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 08:15 PM

In the way that abstainance from ejaculation has a slight nootropic effect, the libido boosting generally seems to make one more "motivated" as it were, and this libido energy can sometimes be channeled into productivity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users