Stem cell enhancer

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Brainbox

• 2,860 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 May 2007 - 04:07 PM

Stem cell enhancer from algae....

As a bion00b, I don't know yet how to value this. To good to be true? Side effects on premature cancerous tissue possibilities as well (being the major issue with this based on my limited knowledge)?

#2 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 06:08 PM

I don't think anyone really knows how to value this, except that it might be an aid for peripheral stem cell harvesting....

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 health_nutty

• 2,410 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 06:46 PM

Interesting.

#4 ageless

• 219 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 09:08 PM

I remember reading about nutrients that worked together to increase stem cells... wish I could remember which nutrients they were and where I read it?
I don't think they were anything exotic, just regular essential nutrients.

#5 health_nutty

• 2,410 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 09:26 PM

FWIW:
http://www.freepaten...0060275512.html

Someone filed a patent on this apparently:

"A method and composition for stimulating the proliferation and differentiation of stem cells is used to self-repair injury in mammals. A supplement is administered having an effective dose of blueberry, carnosine, catechin, green tea extract, VitaBlue, Vitamin D3 or combinations of these. For example, a therapeutic amount of two or more of the supplements may be selected having a synergistic effect, allowing a lower dose to achieve the same or greater effective protection as a higher dose of any one of the supplements."

Edited by health_nutty, 17 May 2007 - 10:07 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 ageless

• 219 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 02:15 AM

FWIW:
http://www.freepaten...0060275512.html

Someone filed a patent on this apparently:

"A method and composition for stimulating the proliferation and differentiation of stem cells is used to self-repair injury in mammals. A supplement is administered having an effective dose of blueberry, carnosine, catechin, green tea extract, VitaBlue, Vitamin D3 or combinations of these. For example, a therapeutic amount of two or more of the supplements may be selected having a synergistic effect, allowing a lower dose to achieve the same or greater effective protection as a higher dose of any one of the supplements."

Yeah, that's it! Thanks buddy! [thumb]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users