Photo
- - - - -

STAZN/EUK-189 source?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 unbreakable

• 313 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 05:23 PM

Does anybody here take STAZN or EUK-189? If yes, where did you get it from?

#2 unbreakable

• Topic Starter
  • 313 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 10:12 AM

Has anybody found a source for ALT-711, EUK-189, STAZN? Do you know a chemical supplier that sells to individuals? If you take any of these chemicals (and PBN/NtBHA): Do you put them in capsules or can they just be measured and put into drinking water and washed down? Thanks.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:58 PM

I pre-weigh and mix NtBHA, EUK-189, ALT-711, pyridoxamine, in carnosine powder. Subsequently, I add this mix to a mix of herbs, ALC, etc.. I add a small amount of water or dilute fruit juice, stir until homogenous, hold my nose and drink it down. Depending upon ingredients, it can actually taste fairly good. Of the above listed ingredients, I think EUK-189 is the most caustic.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 trevyn

• 87 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 07:55 AM

I tend to just drop NtBHA powder in my mouth and then take a quick swallow with water. It's quite bitter, but I'm still alive. My PBN is pre-capped, but I think it tastes similar.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users