Prevagen?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 inawe

• 653 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 04:18 PM

[Mike]
From CA United States
When my wife told me "you have to do something about your health or you'll kick the bucket" I got a little scared. I don't trust doctors and didn't know what to buy at the supermarket. A friend told me to look at a site pubmed.gov. All the stuff there is for rats, mice and other vermin. At the bar Joe told me "you are right, we are not like rats". Then what do I do? "Well, most people I know are much more like jellyfish than rats". So? "I can sell you this jellyfish stuff that works like magic".
I think Joe is right. But I'm not going to spend good money for something I can get for free. I'm going to the beach and catch me some jellyfish. Should I eat them with catsup or mustard?
[/quote]

#32 Jacovis

• 247 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 10:24 AM

For whatever reason, I have been taking it again for the past month or so, along with centrophenoxine, at the same dosages I had been taking previously: one prevagen tablet QAM and 250 mg centrophenoxine BID. This time no jaw sensation or headache. This go 'round I really notice nothing at all I can specifically attribute to Prevagen. Perhaps I'll increase my dose shortly. If so, I'll post an update.

Thanks for your response. Though if it was me, I would try it on its own without the Centrophenoxine to isolate its effects (unless you know Centrophenoxine's effects very well on you). And I would try higher dosages of Prevagen if you aren't getting results (being careful of course - stopping if side effects are strong for example). You could try two Prevagen tablets twice a day though I suspect you would run out pretty quickly. Anyway keep us updated.

Some more reviews on Prevagen which look reliable are pasted in below. Both people below have been registered on that forum for years and have thousands of posts to their name for what it's worth. I like it when Jacob says "it's making me just want to keep going all day- things that I'd set aside/procrastinate on I'll glady tackle right away." Prevagen may work as a stimulant for some (it took Jacob a month though he says before he saw any effects). For example see this testimonial (yea I know it is a testimonial :) ):
http://www.14ushop.c...stimonials.html
"This is from an female between the ages of 35-45:

I am trying a sample packet of Prevagen and I could notice the difference on the first day! WOW! I don�t even think I will need my Adderall anymore! Love this product!"

http://www.regrowth....i...f=1&t=19605
ImmortalHair (February 26, 2008):
"Member19015 - I tried it on a patient, and their tremors were reduced significantly in a only a few days.
I tried it myself, it's been about a week now. In my case, it seems to increase energy--just a tad and a mild sense of elation."

Jacob (February 26, 2008):
"...But to answer IH's question, it's not just more energy for me -it's making me just want to keep going all day- things that I'd set aside/procrastinate on I'll glady tackle right away. And those dreams! Ok..forget the dreams.

Well..that's one example I'll share.

Jacob (February 26, 2008):
"Re:

vegasallen said: Jacob- how long did it take for you to notice an effect from Prevagen?
What dose are you taking?

I would say about a month. I just finished my second bottle/second month. 10mg a day. Eventually I may start taking it every other day or so. Maybe even the Pro/20mg version then. I'd have to do some calculations first "

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 07:43 PM

1. I've been taking Prevagen again (10 mg QAM) with centrophenoxine without any issues lately.

2. I notice no effects I can attribute to Prevagen at this dose and duration (about 1 month).

So, I'll continue on this dose for a while, then maybe step up the dose of Prevagen to see if I notice any effect.

Edited by tintinet, 20 March 2008 - 07:44 PM.

#34 Jacovis

• 247 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 11:00 AM

http://www.als.net/f...p?TOPIC_ID=3018
maryannchristine (June 4, 2008):
"Okay, I’ve been hesitant to put this on the forum. I’m not sure how it will be received. I received a n email from Mark Underwood of Quincy Bioscience. He had sent this email from a list from an email from a wisconsin branch of the MDA ALS association. We live in Illinois,so we don’t belong to this group, but I get email updates from them. So, it was kind of a fluke that I got his email.
Below I have a portion of the information he sent me. You can also go to the web site of the product he is talking about. The site is www.prevagen.com
Mark and I have emailed each other and talked on the phone. He is hoping that his product will help ALS. His product is a dietary supplement. He would someday like for it to be a pharmaceutical. So, he asked my husband Jeremy and I if we would like to try the product free of charge for as long as we want and all he would like in return is a monthly update.
We tried it for a month at 10mg. We did notice that Jeremy’s cognitive thinking abilities were better, nothing else. He’s asked if we would increase the dose. I did give Jeremy’s neurologist all the information that I have put here. He said he didn’t see how it would help, but it also wouldn’t hurt. You need to go to the web site above To learn about this product. It is a protein made from jelly fish.
I did share this information with Dr. McCardy and expressed my concern that I might stir up a lot of criticism. He told me “Damn the controversy, that’s what the forum is for.
I look forward to reading any response to this. Just remember that I am the wife of a PALS who has bulbar ALS that has been progressing rapidly. He is number 93 on the lithium study."

ALSYOYO (June 6, 2008):
"...I took Prevagen for three months starting in Nov 2007 I didn’t see any benefit."

maryannchristine (June 6, 2008):
"alsyoyo,
what dose did you take of the prevagen."

ALSYOYO (June 6, 2008):
"...One capsule daily."

http://www.als.net/f...amp;whichpage=2
maryannchristine (June 6, 2008):
"alsyoyo
My hsband did one a day for a month. I think my husband's thinking is a little clearer. He told me he thought it was and i agreed with him.
His dosage is now 4 per day. As I said in my original post, we are trying the prevagen wih no cost to see if it will help pals. The company just wants to get updates from us.

WIFE OF PALS"

maryannchristine (June 18, 2008):
"Hi everyone,
Just doing a follow up. My husband Jerry, has been on 40 mg of prevagen a day now for 2 weeks. He says he is thinking clearer.
Family members think he looks more alert and shows more interest in using his dynavox for speaking. He wants to get out and go for a walk (in his wheelchair). His symptoms are still the same, no change there. He just seems to be happier and looking forward to making plans to go places and do things. I'll write again in 2 more weeks and let you know if there is any more positive changes. There has been no negative effects."

http://www.als.net/f...amp;whichpage=3
maryannchristine (July 12, 2008):
"Hi again,
Just an update. my husband jerry, has been taking 40 mgs of prvagan a day. His thinking is still clearer and he is awake all day. His ALS symptoms are still progressing. His head has become harder to keep up. His thigh muscles are not able to lift himself from a chair to a standing postion. He enjoys getting out more now then he has for a long time. I truly believe the prevagen is helping him in some way. I talked to Mark underwood yesterday and we are going to double the dose. He is shipping the product next week and will send enough to try the higher dose for a month. He believes that the protein in the prevagen is benefitual that we should push our expectations. Jerry has had no side effects from the prevagen.
He is still taking the lithium but is at 0.2 and we lowered his dose to 150mg 2 times daily. I'll post again is a couple of weeks.
I hate ALS."

#35 neogenic

• Topic Starter
  • 481 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:06 PM

Interesting to see this thread come back again. I'd love to hear more on the viability of this supplement. There's much reason to be skeptical, but with anything exotic there's always some level of fascination.

#36 Jacovis

• 247 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:02 AM

http://www.femailhea...s.blogspot.com/

Sunday, November 04, 2007
Prevagen

At the risk of sounding like I've joined the lunatic fringe, this stuff is rather amazing. I've written to the manufacturer for information on human safety data before I wholeheartedly endorse its use.

I have noticed much improved alertness, notably first thing in a.m., after lunch when I struggle at times to stay awake as patients drone on and on and the fluorescent lights buzz softly, and in the evenings over the New York Times crossword puzzle. Most remarkably, I find my essential tremor much diminished.

Essential tremors often have a genetic basis with an autosomal dominant inheritance pattern. If one of your parents had shaky hands or head, there is a 50% chance that you will develop same as you age. It is called an action tremor because it is notable as you extend your arm in action such as using a pen or an eating utensil. Other kinds of tremor are called resting tremors (self-explanatory) or intention tremors that manifest at the end of an action such as pointing at something. The latter two kinds are commonly seen with Parkinson's Disease.

While essential tremors are relatively harmless, they certainly get in the way of everyday activities such as eating. Mine makes it very hard for me to remove sutures, especially teeny tiny ones in facial laceration. If I was a surgeon, I would probably not be a surgeon anymore.

I noted yesterday that the tremor in my left hand was much improved, and today I proved it by easily spooning tea to mouth without spilling or embarrassing myself in front of the cat who was the only one present to witness the experiment.

Prevagen? Coincidence? Psychosomatic tremor reduction? Time will tell. Meanwhile, as Prevagen works by binding calcium within the cell, I wonder about other calcium related duties such as building strong bones and keeping them that way. Do I lose my tremor AND my bone density? I'll let you know what Quincy Biosciences has to say on the subject.

Posted by Femail doc at 11:36 AM

Monday, November 05, 2007
Prevagen safety data

arrived by e-mail today from the manufacturer. Looks good to me, I plan to keep downing this little biolumenescent molecule from the sea in hopes that it will keep my lights on as I age.

Posted by Femail doc at 8:22 PM

https://www.blogger....785857433384459
Femail doc said...
Prevagen sops up all that pesky calcium out of your aging cells where it particularly interferes with functioning of neurons. I don't understand why that action makes me feel more awake except maybe that my brain cells must be so besotted with calcium at times that they can hardly be bothered to transmit an electrical impulse to their next-door neighbors.

I love the clarity of mind from Prevagen and the ease of awakening. I especially like having my left hand free of tremor. Last night when we were out to dinner, I enjoyed drinking wine using my left hand (just to show off). I do not love the negative effects of Prevagen on my QoS [Quality of Sleep] (see next post) finding that I often awaken in the night and feel a bit disoriented by the disconnect between how awake I am and how it is so not time to get up. I hope that effect diminishes with time, but as a result, I am not using Prevagen every day. My choice seems to be shake and sleep or steady but awake.

7:42 AM

http://femailhealthnews.blogspot.com/

Friday, November 23, 2007
Prevagen on sale

For those of you who've been intrigued by the jellyfish/brain connection and are considering giving Prevagen a try, Amazon.com is having a one-day sale today; a one month's supply for $40 plus an additional 25% off! That ends up half price compared with the Prevagen web-site.

I'm still impressed with the effects of this supplement. I continue to enjoy less fatigue, less tremor, and here's the newest benefit...or coincidence. I generally avoid alcohol as it makes me extremely tired, like end the evening now and go to sleep tired. Last night, I drank one glass of wine and had no sleepiness with it whatsoever (and this after entirely too much dessert with the T-day dinner!).

Posted by Femail doc at 7:57 AM 2 comments

Labels: The mind and its matter, Wonderful stuff

http://www.amazon.co...howViewpoints=1

That which makes jellyfish glow in the deep..., November 12, 2007
By Judith Paley (Denver, CO) - See all my reviews

may save your aging brain. And who better than an aging internist to take a keen interest in getting all body parts to the finish line intact? I paid particular attention, then, when I came across this new concept in neuroprotection.

Calcium is, as we know, a good thing. In particular, it holds up our joints and activates our nerves. When neurons are stimulated by a passing impulse via a transmitting molecule called glutamate, they open up their pores and let the calcium trickle in. Not pour in, mind you, just trickle. If they get over-goosed with glutamate, a situation called excitoxicity, too much calcium enters the neuron which upsets it unto death.

Enter aequorin. Scientists have long called on the jellyfish protein as a 'calcium reporter.' In other words, add aequorin to a cell preparation in a laboratory, the aequorin hooks up with the calcium, and bingo! that which is calcium-laden within the cell lights up like a jellyfish.

Mark Underwood of Quincy Bioscience figured out that giving aequorin to rats through the golden months of their lives helped them hang onto the ability to perform tricks despite their advancing age. Rats normally get less tricky as they age because they lose their calcium-binding proteins which allows free calcium to ravage their brains while their tricks leak out. But rats plus jellyfish protein equals peak performance at mazes and bells throughout their lifespan.

I was pleased to recently hear that Prevagen was now available to humans. I fully expected a product that I would take because it would protect me against losing my marbles on down the road but which would not particularly change my day-to-day functioning. To my surprise, not only did Prevagen clear my head of early morning fogs and the urge to nap after lunch, by day three, a longstanding tremor in my left arm was nearly gone. The only downside I've noted with the use of Prevagen is that it interferes with the soundness of my sleep.

Just had to chime in here that I am not employed by Quincy Biosciences, just an aging lady internist interested in not going down the path of dementia that both my parents followed. As I said, I fully expected no benefits whatsoever from this product, just a theoretical neuroprotective boost based on protein binding that unwanted calcium in my neurons. I am at a loss as to how to explain the effects that I've noted--perhaps an essential tremor is a problem with calcium balance? And what does calcium binding have to do with alcohol tolerance? This stuff is so good it's almost scary.

When I first started it, I was borderline unpleasantly hyped up. Trouble sleeping. I quit taking it for a few days, then restarted and had none of the speedy sort of feeling return. Now it's more a pleasant alertness. Others I know taking it report the same kind of feeling. Go figure.

Well, placebo or not, the benefits of this supplement for me will keep me coming back for more.

More interesting than instant skepticism would be a discussion as to why this supplement might work for some and not for others. Perhaps some of us have deficiencies in calcium-binding proteins--don't make enough, break it down too quickly, or maybe some single gene locus mutation that produces faulty CBPs. And maybe those of us who respond to Prevagen are a subset of those who will go on to develop neurodegenerative diseases.

My father who checked out with Alzheimer's also struggled with essential tremors and motion sickness in his life. Maybe these conditions represent a spectrum of symptoms associated with an inherited CBP abnormality, and the fact that I also deal with them suggests that I am at high risk for developing AD. Of course, if I never develop AD, I'll never know if it's coincidental to Prevagen and nightly crossword puzzles or a result, and if I do develop AD, I won't give a hoot one way or another.

All conjecture, but food for thought.

http://femailhealthn...g-like-ive.html
Everybody said...
Have you continued to use prevagen? Any changes or other observations? There's still not much information to be found on it other than advertising copy. Were you able to learn anything from the manufacturer?

thanks!

2:59 PM
Femail doc said...
Everybody: Yes, I'm still taking the Prevagen. While the benefits have toned down a bit, I still notice: 1) I am much wider awake in the evening and able to function well, 2) I continue to have less motion sickness, and 3) (this is the strange one) My tolerance to alcohol is much higher. Considering I had zero tolerance pre-Prevagen (one drink and I was so sleepy I could hardly keep my eyes open), the ability to have a glass of wine or a beer AND still enjoy the evening is huge. I know one other Prevagen user who noted the same thing insofar as she could drink more than she probably should and feel very clear-headed. This is an outcome that the manufacturer will never mention, nor should they! I no longer have any trouble sleeping.

I have a patient post-head injury who's noted much improvement in her functioning. Another, a graduate student, notes much improved performance with test-taking. And one other is very satisfied with her increased state of alertness.
7:59 PM

#37 Jacovis

• 247 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:04 AM

http://biz.yahoo.com...w117.html?.v=57
Press Release
Source: Quincy Bioscience
Jellyfish Protein Shows Potential to Help With Memory
Wednesday October 15, 2:07 pm ET
BOSTON, Oct. 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Quincy Bioscience (Madison, WI) announces that Prevagen® (www.prevagen.com), a dietary supplement consisting of the jellyfish protein apoaequorin, has displayed great potential to improve memory in healthy human subjects tested. The Prevagen Memory Study included 56 participants that completed a 30-day open-label study (10 mg/day). The findings suggest that supplementation with apoaequorin, a well-known calcium-binding protein, might address the age-related deficits in memory that are often affiliated with decreasing calcium homeostasis.
Quincy Bioscience has been researching the jellyfish protein for the past twelve years and has had Prevagen in the marketplace for just over one year. Their research showed that 57% of the participants experienced overall memory improvement in 30 days. 66% of participants reported better word recall in conversation within 30 days and many participants showed memory improvement in as few as 8 days. Participants' ages averaged 56 years (20-78 yrs.) and 66% were female and 34% male. All participants were in good health. There were no dropouts from the study due to side effects.
"Too much calcium within a brain cell impairs its function and Prevagen works to regulate it," says Mark Underwood, co-founder of Quincy Bioscience. "Unfortunately, we lose our ability to regulate brain cell calcium as we age. At about forty, our brains produce fewer calcium-binding proteins. This causes calcium levels to rise throughout the nervous system. Neurons are flooded with dangerous levels of calcium and our brains slow down. We are excited to see these results."
"Apoaequorin, with its ability to bind to and lower calcium levels, can be used as a replacement for our own missing calcium-binding proteins and thereby slow age-related loss of cognitive function, memory, and alertness. Additional clinical trials are planned," added Underwood, "but this is a great first step. It shows that we are on the right track to address age-related memory issues."
The jellyfish protein is very similar to the calcium binding proteins found in the human nervous system which become depleted in age-related diseases like Alzheimer's. Data demonstrating the neuroprotective ability of this protein was first presented at the Society for Neuroscience meeting in 2006.
"Having strong science is the key to helping people that are interested in natural and alternative health products," added Mike Beaman, co-founder of Quincy Bioscience. "It is exciting that we can help the memory of others with Prevagen. There are many people that will benefit as the result of this important research."
Quincy Bioscience will be exhibiting during the Natural Products ExpoEast at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center October 16th-18th. Representatives will be on hand in booth # 439 with literature and information detailing the research.
Quincy Bioscience (www.quincybioscience.com) is a biotechnology company based in Madison, Wisconsin. Quincy Bioscience is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel compounds to fight the aging process. The company's products focus on restoring calcium balance related to neurodegenerative disorders and other destructive age-related mechanisms. Quincy Bioscience is developing health applications of the jellyfish protein apoaequorin for dietary supplement and pharmaceutical products. The company's first product, Prevagen (www.prevagen.com), was launched in the fall of 2007 and is intended to supplement the loss of critical calcium-binding proteins depleted in the normal course of healthy aging.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Source: Quincy Bioscience

#38 kayley23

• 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:47 PM

This product's "anti aging" claims are really more about retaining youthful brain function than anything else, by way of the protein helping keep calcium ion levels in balance, allowing your brain to function as it did at a younger age, before your body starts losing it's ability to keep itself in balance. Quincy bioscience is currently doing clinical trials testing this protein's ability to help restore memory related brain function in patients with neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, Multiple Sclerosis, etc. There is quite a bit of buzz surrounding the results thus far. I personally am starting as a patient in their latest round of clinical trials. In the first half of the trial I will receive either a placebo or the actual drug, then in the final phase I will receive the actual drug. I will be required to complete questionnaires online and complete other interviews. Personally, I don't expect this to be a wonder drug, but when you're like me and are 29, have had MS for over 5 years and daily find yourself talking to someone, or in a store and lose words, or you entire train of thought, you're willing to help test anything to help get rid of that problem. I have a very high IQ, but some days I seem like a babbling idiot when I can't remember the word for the simplest things. It's like the world's longest game of charades. Only no one suspects a grown adult might forget the word "floor" so they guess much more esoteric things. It's embarrassing. It's also embarrassing to have days where you have no short term memory. It leaves everyone questioning the validity of your memory about all things. It's so frustrating to be questioned like you're a forgetful child. I often want to scream "Just because I forgot my dentist appointment today does NOT mean I'm wrong about where you left the screwdriver after you used it last week!" or "Yes, I wrote it down, please stop asking me. I've told you 4 times already that I wrote it down!" ...anything that will help reduce these incidents is something I'm willing to try. Like all things, your mileage may vary with your usage of this product, but people spend much more money of herbs and other "natural" treatments that have much less research attached to them.
As I said, I'm scheduled to start the trial this week. If at any point any of you have any questions about the product or how things are going, I invite you to message me. I'll do what I can to answer your questions about the product or about my experiences with it.
  • like x 1

#39 dear mrclock

• 557 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:11 AM

The active ingredient Aequorin is simply a protein that has been used in Mitochondrial research as a simple dye or marker because of the fact that it glows under certain lighting conditions. All of the studies referenced are pointing to its use as a research tool (similar to injecting contrast to better see structures on an MRI).

The whole idea to use this as an anti-aging supplement is basically bullshit. Furthermore as someone mentioned it is a protein and is unlikely to survive digestion. But hey if you want your mitochondria to glow when viewed under specific wavelengths of light inject the stuff.

It's just a dye folks, but since it is used in so many interesting studies (as a simple dye), its easy to show some impressive references.... might as well create a proprietary formulation with Water as the active ingredient then you can reference most every scientific study ever done. Very clever shady marketing and false advertising.

Below is a study in Nature that discusses
"Rapid changes of mitochondrial Ca2+ revealed by specifically targeted recombinant aequorin"

Get it "revealed by aequorin" as in these changes were observed because this dye allowed them to be seen... whoo hoo

http://www.nature.co...s/358325a0.html

LOL

Edited by dear mrclock, 20 July 2012 - 10:25 AM.

#40 dear mrclock

• 557 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:26 AM

Brain Res. 2000 Mar 17;859(1):123-31.
Phytoestrogens decrease brain calcium-binding proteins but do not alter hypothalamic androgen metabolizing enzymes in adult male rats.
Lephart ED, Thompson JM, Setchell KD, Adlercreutz H, Weber KS.
Neuroscience Center, 633 WIDB, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT 84602, USA. edwin_lephart@byu.edu

Phytoestrogen [plant estrogenic-like molecule(s)] research has grown rapidly in recent years due to their potential health benefits. However, little is known about phytoestrogen's effects on the CNS. Androgen metabolizing enzymes are known to regulate neuroendocrine functions and reproductive behaviors, while calcium-binding proteins are associated with protecting against neurodegenerative diseases. Therefore, we examined aromatase and 5alpha-reductase enzyme activities in the medial basal hypothalamic and preoptic area (mbh-poa) and characterized mbh-poa and amygdala (amy) calbindin and calretinin levels (via Western analysis) from animals fed a phytoestrogen-free (P-free) vs. a phytoestrogen-containing diet [(P-600); that had 600 microg/g of phytoestrogens]. After approximately 5 weeks on the diets, the male rats were killed at 105 days. P-600 plasma phytoestrogen levels were 78-fold higher than the P-free values and the mbh-poa phytoestrogen content was 8-fold higher than the P-free group, demonstrating the passage of phytoestrogens into brain. In general, brain aromatase or 5alpha-reductase activity levels were not significantly altered by the experimental diets. However, independent of brain site (i.e., mbh-poa or amy) the abundance of calbindin from male P-600 rats was significantly lower than P-free animals. Conversely, for calretinin there were no significant alterations in the mbh-poa tissue site, while in the amy a similar pattern of expression was seen to that of the calbindin results. These data suggest that consumption of phytoestrogens via a soy diet for a relatively short interval can significantly: (1) elevate plasma and brain phytoestrogens levels and (2) decrease brain calcium-binding proteins without altering brain androgen metabolizing enzymes.

PMID: 10720621

does this mean phytoestrogens can work as supposely prevagen is working as, helping bind calcium and preventing cognitive decline ?

#41 dear mrclock

• 557 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:29 AM

1. I've been taking Prevagen again (10 mg QAM) with centrophenoxine without any issues lately.

2. I notice no effects I can attribute to Prevagen at this dose and duration (about 1 month).

So, I'll continue on this dose for a while, then maybe step up the dose of Prevagen to see if I notice any effect.

what happened with tintinet ? he stopped responding years ago after being initiated to report futher on his experiment with that questionable supplement.

#42 Busaum

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:16 PM

See http://www.casewatch...12/quincy.shtml

As noted on the list of inspectional observations issued to your headquarters and warehouse facility in Madison, Wisconsin, on December 22, 2011, our inspection of that facility revealed that you failed to report serious adverse events associated with your Prevagen products to FDA, as required by section 761(b)(1) of the Act. Specifically, you failed to report to FDA adverse events like seizures, strokes, and worsening symptoms of multiple sclerosis that had been reported to your firm as being associated with use of Prevagen products. Some of these adverse events resulted in hospitalization. In total, our inspection found records of more than 1000 adverse events and product complaints that had been reported to your firm between May 2008 and December 1, 2011. Some of these involved heart arrhythmias, chest pain, vertigo, tremors, and syncope (fainting), in addition to the seizures, strokes, and worsening of multiple sclerosis already mentioned. As of the beginning of the inspection, only two of these adverse events had been reported to FDA or investigated by your firm.

→ source (external link)

#43 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 09:47 PM

I'd like a injectable version from one of the Noot suppliers,or maybe they can make a analog that is absorbed under the tongue.

#44 airplanepeanuts

• 352 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 05:02 PM

Why would you want an injectable version of this snake oil supplement?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#45 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 12:54 AM

Why would you want an injectable version of this snake oil supplement?

It's remotely possible it may cross the BBB, also calcium channels are present in more than the brain.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users