- - - - -

Very interesting link

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 chipdouglas

• 218 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 05:32 PM

http://www.freewebs....terview2007.htm

This is a link I stumbled upon a while ago, and have exchanged some info with it's host too. At first site this looks like all about hair, but when you look around, there's a lot of studies the author posted about a good deal of supplements he himself takes--you can also see his updated regimen.

Anyway, this is definately relevant to many of us males--I have vertex Androgentic allopecia--DHT was off the chart last time I had it done. By the way, I've been using a laser brush to good results--been using it for 6 months now every other day as recommended, and there's regrowth--the area is not covered with hair yet, but it's getting there. I got lots of new sprouts.

Further, there seems to be a few common factors about the processes affecting hair and other declining processes.

Look at the various studies he posted.

#2 dannov

• 317 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 05:58 PM

Hey Chip--

23 years old and my hair isn't as thick as it once was, so I signed up at a hair clinic for laser therapy. I got 2-3 days a week for 20 minutes, I basically sit down and this thing is lowered to above my eyebrows. I've heard good things of laser brushes, though it's usually not that new hair grows in, but rather that thinning and dying hairs get more blood (and thus nutrients) to the follicles, and become "rejuvenated" and thicker. If you got actual hair growth out of a bald spot though, that's great to hear! I'm going on my 3rd month, and it takes about 3 months to see some noticeable results. I'll check out that link.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 chipdouglas

• Topic Starter
  • 218 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 06:12 PM

Hey Chip--

23 years old and my hair isn't as thick as it once was, so I signed up at a hair clinic for laser therapy.  I got 2-3 days a week for 20 minutes, I basically sit down and this thing is lowered to above my eyebrows.  I've heard good things of laser brushes, though it's usually not that new hair grows in, but rather that thinning and dying hairs get more blood (and thus nutrients) to the follicles, and become "rejuvenated" and thicker.  If you got actual hair growth out of a bald spot though, that's great to hear!  I'm going on my 3rd month, and it takes about 3 months to see some noticeable results.  I'll check out that link.

Initially, I wanted to get a Hairmax Laser comb, but yikes, that's quite expensive and I wasn't ever guaranteed it'd work as advertised, so I got the amazing laser brush (Google amazing laser brush and you'll dit it up in no time) since the price is considerably lower and they're actual laser diodes 5mW, 650 nm.
My vertex wasn't a complete bald spot, but nearly. I got a heck of a lot of short new sprouts when you look up close--I got fine hair and it's going to take a lot of those to cover that part. Since hair growth happens in phases, I expect those to start growing sometime. Initially I was using the brush everyday, but I was told that this is not good as this can cause tachyphylaxis in some sort.

I haven't used anything else but the brush and Dr. Proctor's shampoo, and I haven't used his shampoo consistently either, to make sure that it was the brush doing it's thing. I have used his shampoo once a week and some weeks not even once.

#4 dannov

• 317 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 06:19 PM

Good to hear man! I checked out that fella's site, and he seems to really, truly know his stuff. I bookmarked that for later supplement reference, and will follow his plan.

#5 krillin

• 1,516 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 08:10 PM

He can't be that bright if he's fallen for the Microhydrin scam.

Hydrogen Negative Ions (Mega-H Microcluster) - (The most powerful Anti-ROS supplement I've ever used)

#6 chipdouglas

• Topic Starter
  • 218 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 08:14 PM

He can't be that bright if he's fallen for the Microhydrin scam.

I don't know why he's taking Microhydrin...beats me !

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 dannov

• 317 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 08:19 PM

Hey, just drop him a line and ask. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users