Photo
- - - - -

Neurostim & Piracetam Stack

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 aero

• 12 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 11:34 AM

Hey everyone, very pleased to be part of this community!

I'd like your opinion on a combinaton of:

Scivation's Neurostim+C
Uniquenutrition Piracetam 800mg

I have found that when taking a full dose of Neurostim+C (6 caps) upon waking on a daily basis the effects start to diminish after a week and irritability sets in.

So I've cut the dose down to a 1/2 serving (3 caps) and added 800mg of Piracetam. This is a mild but pleasant lift in the morning, which seems to slightly increase my concentration throughout the day.

I am thinking of increasing the amount of Piracetam, or adding something to give the combo a more significant effect.

Ideally I'd like to take just one dose of NOOTROPICS in the morning and continue fueling myself with good nutrition, tea, coffee and caffeine anhyrous.

I'm looking for a long-term solution to improve mood, short-term memory, analytical abilities, clear-mindedness and combat stress.

Currently 3 Caps Neurostims & 1 Cap Piracetam:

2 grams TyroLean -- Specific amounts of Choline, Tyrosine and ALCAR (Acetyl L-Carnitine)

105 milligrams BrainDrive --Proprietary Blend of DMAE, Huperzine A and Vinpocetine

65 milligrams of Caffeine

800 milligrams of Piracetam

I also have Bulk Powder of Chocamine (12% Theobromine / 8% Caffeine / 0.12% PEA) 120mg Caps of Ginkgo Biloba extract (24% flavoglycoside / 6% terpene lactone) and 470mg Caps of Ashwagandha Extract.

I dont want to get to scientific about the combination I am taking, but I am looking for a healthy long-term solution which I can take on a daily basis which will not drain my Central Nervous System, Mind or cause Anxiety.

I look forward to hearing from you...

Cheers

#2 aero

• Topic Starter
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 05:34 AM

Would I need more Choline if I upped the Piracetam to 1600mg?

and generally what is the recommended ratio?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 shamus

• 86 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:18 AM

Depends, how much choline are you taking?

It comes down to the individual really. Experiment!

Brain fog = not enough choline, stiff neck = too much.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 aero

• Topic Starter
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 08:19 PM

A small update... today I took 1600mg Piracetam with 3 Neurostims.... a good feeling: inner strength, clarity, creativity and calmness. Definitely recommended over the initial 800mg of Piracetam, which didnt add much to an otherwise mild stack.

anyone know specifically how much Choline 3 Neurostims (1/2 Dose) has?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users