• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

More Racetams produce noticably better results?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ksperfection

• 28 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 02:09 AM

I currently take 1600mg Piracetam and 300mg Pramiracetam along with other nootropics. Would there be a worthwhile advantage to adding Aniracetam/Oxiracetam to my regime or will it not make any real difference?

#2 Ghostrider

• 1,996 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 02:25 AM

I tried Piracetam, Aniracetam, and Oxiracetam -- noticed nothing. It might be safe to assume that if Pramiracetam does nothing for you, none of the weaker racetams will do any good.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 luv2increase

• 2,529 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 03:37 AM

I currently take 1600mg Piracetam and 300mg Pramiracetam along with other nootropics. Would there be a worthwhile advantage to adding Aniracetam/Oxiracetam to my regime or will it not make any real difference?

At one point I was taking piracetam, aniracetam, and oxiracetam at the same time. To tell you the truth, piracetam alone was better than all three combined for me.

Is your 1600mg of piracetam a daily dose? Do you take it all at one time if it is? If not, try piracetam alone at 3-5g a day divided up into 2 or 3 doses 'on an empty stomach'. Make sure you are taking a choline source also. If you are not, your results may actually be negative cognitively speaking.

#4 ksperfection

• Topic Starter
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:49 PM

I take both the Racetams dosages divided twice a day. 3-5g of Piractem seems like a lot of a substance to put into my system daily. I'll give it a try though I'll need to get more choline for that. I currently just take 200 (can bump this up alot) l-huperzine and have some lecithin lying around, would those be enough to try the big increase. Cause I'd want to try it before I make my next nootropic order.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 quicksilver

• 98 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:19 PM

Pure Oxiracetam works better than ani and pir for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users