Photo
- - - - -

All-In-One

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 babygetoboy

• 4 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 07:23 AM

Hi everyone, great site. Here's my question. I am a Honors College student and am looking for a nootropic stack that will help with concentration, energy and studying ability.

I was wondering if there is an all in one formula that I could buy , as I would rather do that, or If it's better to order separatly.

If seperatly , what ingredients and dosage should I look for and what is approximate cost per month probably.

Sorry for all the newbie quesitons, I appreciate all the help.

#2 Jace Tropic

• 285 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 10:46 AM

Hi, all newbie questions and insights welcome. (I hope!) ;)

There is one particular all-in-one product I think you would find helpful. It's called Get Smart and contains a good deal of the key ingredients that are endorsed on this site in one pill.

You might also want to consider complementing this with Vasopressin (Desmopressin) in also assisting with retention and concentration. It's highly recommended. With Desmopressin, you shouldn't use as liberally as you can with Get Smart. The dosage information is provided.

For these nootropics, I'd say the approximate cost per month is in the range of 40-60 USD, depending on your Vasopressin usage.

Jace

Edited by Jace Tropic, 21 December 2003 - 09:15 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 kevin

• Member, Guardian
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 03:48 PM

Although currently I take everything individually, I would love to have an all-in-one but I think nootropic effects are probably individualized enough that the one size fits all will never really occur.

That being said, you might wish to look at Orthomind which is billed as a 'cognitive enhancer'. It may provide you with the results you are looking for.

Advanced Orthomolecular Research has other nootropic, cognitive products. I get pretty much everything from them except nootropil/piracetam.

#4 Jace Tropic

• 285 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 06:31 PM

Kevin,

Are you able to directly buy from them online? The best I could do was get them to provide retailers where I might find the product. I was also interested in an all-in-one and simply started using the first that I stumbled upon. How much does the Orthomind cost? Would you say AOR's quality is pretty much the best from your experience?

Thanks,
Jace

#5 babygetoboy

• Topic Starter
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 07:33 PM

what about this product, I found it for 18 dollars, not sure if it's quality though

http://www.1fast400....products_id=454

#6 kevin

• Member, Guardian
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 08:25 PM

NeuroFlo - 18.00 US

Serving Size: 3 Capsules
30 Capsules per container

3 Capsules contain:
Choline Bitartrate 700 mg
Piracetam 500 mg
Vinpocetine 10 mg
Huperzine A 100 mcg

---------------------------------
OrthoMind - AOR - cost approx 45.00 US

180 Vegi-Caps
Six Vegi-Capsules Contain

R(+)-lipoic acid 100 mg
Huperzine-A 100 mcg
-(from 20 mg Huperzia serrata 0.5%)
Vinpocetine 15 mg
Bacopa monniera extract 300 mg
-(50% baccosides A&B)
Ginkgo biloba extract 100 mg
-(24% ginkgoflavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones)
Cytidine diphosphate choline 500 mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine 1500 mg
L-Pyroglutamic Acid 1500 mg
Pantothenic acid 500 mg

#7 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 10:00 PM

Appartently Neuroflow is no longer made by the company S.A.N Corp, but is still being sold by various distributors.

www.sann.net

Edited by LifeMirage, 14 September 2003 - 02:15 AM.

#8 babygetoboy

• Topic Starter
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 04:09 AM

What are your feelings about using the product as a nootropic?

#9 shpongled

• 176 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 12:10 AM

Neuroflow is way underdosed, it would work well at 12 caps daily but that would get expensive.

One thing to keep in mind is that combinations of nootropics have not been researched much at all. So the more you pile on the more chance you have of overstimulation. Many times the dosages follow inverted U patterns, so if you pile a bunch on at the same time the additive effects may end up making the combination ultimately ineffective. Companies that make combination products often do not take these potential interactions into consideration.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#10 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 04:24 AM

I agree with shpongled, not a bad product to try, but it's more cost effective to take the main ingredients seperately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users