Photo
- - - - -

Neuro Programmer inquiry

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 treonsverdery

• 1,312 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:21 PM

Have any of you nootropics users tried vasopressin with a preferred brain state, like gamma to achieve nsight That way months or years later you might be able to vividly refeel, that is re gamma your brain as you have higher fidelity memory from the vasopressin

Vasopressin has immediate measurable effects on memory ability yet has a duration compatible with a practiced brain state

#32 mentatpsi

• Topic Starter
  • 904 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:39 AM

Have any of you nootropics users tried vasopressin with a preferred brain state, like gamma to achieve nsight That way months or years later you might be able to vividly refeel, that is re gamma your brain as you have higher fidelity memory from the vasopressin

Vasopressin has immediate measurable effects on memory ability yet has a duration compatible with a practiced brain state

They (the User Help) usually recommend using anchors, which is essentially conditioning to recreate brain states with the use of hand movements, thoughts, diagrams etc. I haven't really created any, i probably should begin.

Vasopressin also gives me a bit of fog when i tried it recently, so i'm a bit hesitant to give it another shot.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 Saradiart

• 5 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 02:18 PM

Interesting, I'm testing the trial now. I have a lot of trouble focusing on tasks such as computer programming so I hope this will help, somehow.

#34 The Likud Is Behind It

• 112 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 03:36 PM

I used to use Holosync. http://www.centerpointe.com/ I stopped purchasing deeper levels of Holosync because NP2 allows you to create your own binaural tracks. One user created a custom track available for download in the user area called "Deeper Than a Zen Monk." I lower the carrier frequency on the DTZM track every six months or so.

Lower and lower carrier frequencies produce long term structural changes to the brain that I'm seeking. I combine the binaural beats with things that induce nerve growth in the brain: ALACR, ALACR Arginate, Lion's Mane, and Gotu Kola. I'm happy with the results so far.

#35 pandersoj

• 6 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 06:06 AM

I find this thread very interesting. I also have PI-ADD and am currently doing Neuroptimal biofeedback sessions, but am not finding the very effective. They are also expensive and I could have bought my own pedant EEG and NPv3 for the amount I have spent thus far.

#36 mentatpsi

• Topic Starter
  • 904 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 12:15 PM

Alright, I will say the following. Beware of the newer edition, the particular brainstorm and creativity sessions with their intense randomization caused some oddness when I used it. Also felt uncoordinated and generally not up to par afterward. Felt it only ethical to notify on this.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#37 mentatpsi

• Topic Starter
  • 904 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 01:48 PM

Interesting, I'm testing the trial now. I have a lot of trouble focusing on tasks such as computer programming so I hope this will help, somehow.

Make sure to test constantly the progress being made, if you find yourself doing worse off (because you're doing the inattentive sessions) then try to reduce the amount of times you do it or try something else. Sessions like IQ Increase tell you there will be mental fatigue because it's similar to an intensive workout, but if the next couple days you're feeling poor, don't risk it. That was the mistake I made, putting too much trust in a particular protocol. For each individual there will be discrepancies, better to be safe.

My regards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users