Photo
- - - - -

Need help choosing Choline and Piracetam variations please

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MrVerse

• 5 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:29 AM

Hello, if by chance you are one of the persons who contributed some of the most usefull mental health info ive ever read, then thank you and i wish the best for you and your health.

Ive basically narrowed down what i need (or would like to try out) to help out my current condition(s) to choline and piracetam. I only add choline because ive read in so many posts that it helps (or enhances) piracetam. Although id be willing to try out pirac by itself, id like to know what type of choline to order should i feel the need to enhance the pirac effect.

So, after reading many helpfull posts and references to relentlessimprovement.. i went on the site and entered piracetam in search and several types of the product came up on the search list, the same when i entered choline. In all the posts ive read, users mention "i ordered piracetam and choline from relentlessimprovement and it should get here tomorow" but no one really says the exact title of the type they ordered.

So can someone please link me to the proper types to order on relentlessimprovement? or even tell me the EXACT name of the type to order. If it matters, from a scale to low medium and high in the conditions that need this kind of help, its a medium.
Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

#2 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 12:34 PM

I have alternated using the following variations:

1. Lecithin + vit b5 i.e. Pantothenic acid (I use a slow release cap for the b6)
2. DMAE + b5
3. Centrophenoxine (no b5 required)

All seem to work well. Apparently Centrophenoxine is the most effective, but at the end of the day they all seemed to do the same job. Lecithin + b5 would be the cheapest option, but my preference these days is to alternate between 1 and 2.

At the moment I take Oxiracetam and Piracetam in the morning with some Lecithin and the b5 slow release and then usually and then later in the day I fire up some Aniracetam + Piracetam with some DMAE, relying on the fact that the b5 is still in the system to help the DMAE cross the blood brain barrier.

Any thoughts on the above by racetam/choline gurus on this forum would of course be welcomed.

By the way, as far as where to get the stuff, I get the lecithin and the DMAE from www.biovea.net, but really you can get these anywhere on the net.

Slow release b5 I get from holland and barrett health food stores here in the UK, but you can get it anywhere.

Centrophenoxine I get from the chaps at qhi - www.qhi.co.uk - I thoroughly recommend this website.

Edited by hamishm00, 22 January 2008 - 12:39 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 MrVerse

• Topic Starter
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 02:56 AM

Thanks for your input, id also love to see a response from someone familiar...
anyway i browsed again on another site and found this..
http://www.nubrain.c...mp;productId=29

im assuming thats the correct type im supposed to order? Im just gonna stick with Piracetam and see how it turns out :-D

#4 MrVerse

• Topic Starter
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 03:21 AM

I also found this choline
http://www.nubrain.c...mp;productId=10

looks promising if i took this along with pirac since ive heard so much about it being a great combo, i dont think ill be getting it yet but just for reference.

#5 happy

• 103 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 04:38 AM

I think a majority of members on this forum take Piracetam + AGP-Choline or CDP-Choline with a varied few using Lecithin

I recommend you do a forum search in the Nootropics subforum or Regimen forum with "Piracetam"

Personally, I take Jarrow (from iherb.com) AGP-Choline so I can save $$$ rather than using AOR's (from Relentless), CDP-Choline is also available from Jarrow.

Edited by happy, 23 January 2008 - 04:39 AM.

#6 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 11:20 AM

I think it's a good idea to avoid Choline Bitatrate, due to its renowned low bioavalability

#7 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 11:24 AM

Thanks for your input, id also love to see a response from someone familiar...
anyway i browsed again on another site and found this..
http://www.nubrain.c...mp;productId=29

im assuming thats the correct type im supposed to order? Im just gonna stick with Piracetam and see how it turns out :)

Yes, those are the orange tabs called Nootropil.

Personally I gave up on those because it's much cheaper to order a big tub of powder from www.bulknutrition.com

#8 MrVerse

• Topic Starter
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 01:17 AM

ok i got my first shipment today, got some at bodybuilding.com store.. pretty cheap too

well anyway, i wanted to ask.. about how long does it take to actually "feel" the difference or notice it?
ive read its almost instant but in my case im starting with small dosages just to see how i react to be on the safe side.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#9 MrVerse

• Topic Starter
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 01:18 AM

oh and bodybuilding.com store accepts paypal.. ive seen a few threads of people asking about a store that accepts paypal.. hopefully this pops up in their search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users