Photo
- - - - -

improving memory and concentration

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 truculentknight

• 30 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 08:42 PM

I know this topic probably doesn't belong on this forum but I remember reading a post on this particular area about it. There was a website created by neuroscientist to help improve memory, concentration and such through fun games. I forgot the name of the site and can't find it at all. Does anyone remember or know the link to the site? Thanks.

#2 meursault

• 370 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 08:47 PM

I know this topic probably doesn't belong on this forum but I remember reading a post on this particular area about it. There was a website created by neuroscientist to help improve memory, concentration and such through fun games. I forgot the name of the site and can't find it at all. Does anyone remember or know the link to the site? Thanks.

Lumosity?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 lucid

• 1,195 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 12:28 AM

Or Brain Age 2 for the nintendo DS

#4 edward

• 1,404 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 01:14 AM

Posit Science http://www.positscience.com/

This is the one that has been mentioned in major legitimate science publications because it actually has clinical studies behind it. Its expensive though (no doubt to pay for the cost of the clinical studies)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 truculentknight

• Topic Starter
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 05:06 AM

it was Lumosity!! Thanks a lot!

...it was free awhile ago and now it seems they setup some program system in which i have to pay now...

ahh good old greed gets to everyone i guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users